wanted uprated coil(what and where from)

O

Odin

sturat said:
see :D thats why i like this forum :D
Why's that then :? , is it because I'm so friendly and helpfull to everyone :twisted: :D :?: .

rob

T

tweenierob

Rob, with the motec scrap the distributor and get a proper MSD set up.
DIS-4 HO Ignition, you can use captive discharge plugs with that fucker.
HT lead came off one of my coils whilst i was driving, when i lifted the bonnet the spark was arking to my alternator bracket 6" away (blue spark). it can also be used for Launch control on std ecu cars with the fixed stage limiter.

Rob

O

Odin

Kicking my ar5e ah :? you'ed need a working car for that matey :wink: .

rob

O

Odin

tweenierob said:
Ive had that Sig since i joined :p

My car runs :)

Rob
we will have to see how well it run's after chucking a piston or two on saturday matey :lol: :lol: .

rob

00sid

if anyone needs help when it comes to wiring in the coil give me a pm.

the car seems to run fine on it, but im having trouble with my motec at the mo. its not reading the throttle sensor right but i dont think this is to do with the coil.

JU5TY

Sturat sent on your info on how to wire it up. Thanks for that 00sid. :D

Ordered 0.8 ohm resistor from Realsteel. The guy was a grumpy git! :evil:

O

Odin

JU5TY said:
Ordered 0.8 ohm resistor from Realsteel. The guy was a grumpy git! :evil:
Got mine today 8) the bloke I had was cool :D .

But I prob wont fit it now anyway as I'm going to loose the dizzy I think instead :wink: .

I will then need a four post coil or two, two post coils. And a Dis-2 HO.

rob

FINALLY, got my blaster hvc2.

:D :D :D :D :D

Huge difference. Although my stock coil was obviously had it so its kinda unfair comparison.

The car just accelerates so much smoother it isnt funny. Also my A/F ratios are alot more stable than before.
Im real happy with this setup. (Digital 6+, blaster hvc2 coil,taylor/msd ignition leads.)

I broke a drill bit off and it went into the main chassis member on the passenger side now all i hear under accleration is rattle rattle thump and under braking rattle rattle thump (i would never of believed it would be that loud rattling around in there). SHIIIIT. :x Need to sort that out tomorrow.

O

Olly

Hmmmmmmm interesting, i have just ordered a Nissan Han chin one (OE) for myself cos i think its old. I wonder if there will be a differance 8) :lol: When i fitted a uprated coil to my Alpina it made even more power and it broke a head bolt :lol:

C

Crazy

Whats the delivery time on these MSD coils lads as I ordered mine last Friday but it has not arrived yet :wink:

Any contact number for ReelSteel as I will be needing a resistor :?: