Holinger Sequential Gearbox...

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
bopper said:
dont quaife do a straight cut

Yes, well they do, sort of...

The Quaife Straight Cut Dog Box was actually made for Trust or Dome in Japan...

They haven't requested this kit in a while now so in order to have one made again Quaife want at least 5 orders...

And to be honest it looks like people will be taking the PPG Option instead...

Oi!... GINGA!!.. Stop trying to jinx the PPG option... If it splits the casing down the middle then i'll just start writing to Camelot for a grant to save the dispair of a few hundred GTiR owners... Who are suffering and are in great need of their help... There are people starving all over the world and in Kintore in lesser need for their help because we have a more pressing issue at hand... The GTiR Gearbox Casing... Think that'll get their attention...

Rishi

Rishi

Mike and Keiron

The other 2 orders from DP may have been cancelled... Not sure though..

Rishi

P

power_GTI-R

hi guys sorry to bring up a old topic

any good news for gearbox ??

Rishi

Yeah my PPG Dog Box is being built up just now... Should be ready for the end of the week...

Rishi

kirko

when is the first outing then rishi?

when are you back from the states and are you bringing a suitcase full of cheap parts?

Rishi

kirko said:
when is the first outing then rishi?

when are you back from the states and are you bringing a suitcase full of cheap parts?

Trying to make it to the dyno day on the 12th Nov... Then its going to the nearest track i can find... Will be working out of GHQ in London when i get back next weekend so plan on taking the car down for a few late season track events if i can.

Also got an email from Rob Barnes for Time Attack 2007 so I'll be in that this coming season...

Bernie and Stuart emailed me back today to confirm that Bernie was in the middle of building the box up now... :-D

When thats sent back its all being setup and mapped... So not long now...

I would fill up my spare case with cheap parts but i got carried away with shopping in NYC... :oops:

Rishi

Rishi

Mr GTiR said:
Yeah get your ringer done and stop hogging Bernie's time, i'm still waiting to get my PAR back :p

Quit worrying about getting your box back and start worrying about getting your car to start... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rishi

NME_RR

nice idea

count me in for on of thse boxes, cash waiting

:lol: NME RR UK SUNNY LAST ONE EVER BUILT OF THE HOMOGOLATED 1991 450BHP :lol:

noriek2003

holy worst first post ever batman....:shock:

this waste of time thread is over 2 years old, thanks for bringing it back to life :lol:

steve963

its funny though, all the cash people spent on gears, yet still we dont have a strong casing!

unless its true, straight cut stops the casing from going?

Mr GTiR

steve963 said:
unless its true, straight cut stops the casing from going?
Nar that's b0ll0cks as well. Have you seen what happened to Si's PPG dog box after a full throttle launch!! :doh: