CFX Carbon/Kevlar GTI-R bonnets.

O

Odin

JU5TY said:
Im with vpulsar on this one... :wink:

Standard bonnet with Red Kevlar... :D
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

Hkondakci

Hello Jeff,

I could be seriously interested in this aswell. For me personally the EVO type bonnet, without the R bulges, with extra open air vents, in kevlar (red or maybe blue on a black R?) would be very atractive to have :D

If this R hood is made will it be shipped from Canada to European customers, or through you in the UK, as I understand you are an UK residence?

But the quality looks really-really promising, especially the sides being rolled, not cut, and the way it's been fabricated. I recognize some details with VARIS carbon-kevlar produtcs; which are also very fine in quality and finish; but they don't make anything for our R :cry:

Hope you can get the first 10; I would definatly be interested.

rgds
habib

M

Mart

I'm with vpulsar and JU5TY too

Standard bonnet with Red Kevlar... :D

B

Bream

Right OK...

habib, we could ship direct from Canada to anywhere, we already do this for other customers throughout the world, so not a problem.

The red kevlar is very very nice, but so are the other combinations, I have 2 customers thinking about yellow and orange bonnets for their black cars, just depends on how brave you are and how different you want to be :twisted: or if you run blue samco's then the blue kevlar would match a treat 8)

As this is looking promising, please can anyone seriously interested e-mail me their preference in style and material/colour. I'll compile a list and see how the figures stack up :idea:

cfxbodywerksuk@hotmail.com

Finally, has anyone got a photo handy of the spark plug cover, this is something else we could easily do without much problem and it'd match the bonnet 8) Here the pic of our H22A cover:

Cheers,

Jeff

CFX Bodywerks UK
www.carbonfibrefx.com

Hkondakci

thanks Jeff,

Just mailed you directly. My choice is made, the blue kevlar bonnet in EVO style 1 open aperture, with if possible two OEM side vents; if not just the EVO style big aperture.

rgds
habib

Hi ther well I have not got a gti-r bonnet as a hate the bulge so got a standard suny bonnnet and custom made the vents.

My question is see if i showed u it do u think u could make a carbon fibre replica???

B

Bream

Nissanmansco said:
Hi ther well I have not got a gti-r bonnet as a hate the bulge so got a standard suny bonnnet and custom made the vents.

My question is see if i showed u it do u think u could make a carbon fibre replica???
No reason why not, show me some pictures :wink: :D

ex-gtir

have you got any pictures of the yellow colour would look good against the yellow bodywork on the pulsar
your bream off the mlr arnt you still havent seen the group buy trev-r is doing on the carbon cover for the evo 3 engine
cheers mike

B

Bream

ex-gtir said:
have you got any pictures of the yellow colour would look good against the yellow bodywork on the pulsar
your bream off the mlr arnt you still havent seen the group buy trev-r is doing on the carbon cover for the evo 3 engine
cheers mike
I am indeed Bream, hi there mike, sorry about the wait for info on the MLR but there's not enough hours in the day and the moment, but I'll def have the info to Trev-r today.

Here are some pics of the yellow kevlar CFX Focus bonnet on a yellow car:

Just collating all the responses now and I'll post back more info soon :wink: :D

JU5TY

Yeah looks really nice, just trying to imagine what it will look like on a black car...?
The yellow in it looks quite subtle.

B

Bream

JU5TY said:
Yeah looks really nice, just trying to imagine what it will look like on a black car...?
The yellow in it looks quite subtle.
Very nice I reckon :shock: 8)

G

GTI-R Kid

Have you got the image uploaded somewhere? If you can't upload it then mail me with the pic and i'll try host it for ya. :wink: