We need a 3" exhaust!!!

GINGA

They made mine and made a fcuking cracking job of it!!!! but they said it was a very difficult job to do and would have to charge alot more than wot i payed (£150 from turbo to the decat).
So how much more :?: it could still be a viable option for them as I don't think anybody would think they'd get a 3" turbo to decat for just £150 would expect £300 to be a realistic price for something like that :wink:

Tony

I think they would be less than £300 if they wer to produce the one i have,

The reason it was so hard is because they have got the pipe to run a perfect 3" diameter til it gets about 2-3" from the turbo, it is a really really good job.
It keeps the same line as the original outlet so aircon has to be ditched!!
which i had already done!!!!!

I`m gonna try and get sum pics tonight coz it is a class job!!!!!

Tony....

C

caz

I'll get the pics uo as soon as tony sends them to me. He says he's done it twice but I got nowt :wink:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
I think we would all like to see the pics

Oh, and do you have a name & phone number for the company in question.

Tony

The man from a.a.s he Say YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

He agreed to make more and came up with a price of £420 inc VAT for the turbo outlet and front section!!!!!

Or £380 inc VAT if five peeps bought!!!!!

Obviously the quality would be better than mine, if thats possible!!!!!!

I`m so busy at the moment there just aint any time to get these pics posted up!!!!!!!

Tony....

Tony

Skiddus! I started to send them to you on sat and it was taking ages, so i turned the computer off.
My mam went on the computer yesterday so i dont know if they will hav finished sending??????

I`m gonna put em on cd and giv em to caz aswell!!!!!

Tony....

JIMMYBACK

3" exhaust heaven

:D :D :D :D so when n where can i get this exhaust done then i need it in my life wot turbo am i going to neeed to get it to fit? and how low will it hang ? any lower than the original one? :oops: :oops: :?:

Tony

The pics are under, "FINALLY 3" ZORST PICS" in this section!!!!!

it hangs quite a bit lower but i`ve got mine lowered about 50-60mm and have had no problems yet!!!!!!

Tony....