We need a 3" exhaust!!!

Tony

If the mongoose has the same fittings as the nissan front pipe then yes it will fit as i have the standard front pipe, which will mate up with the 3" outlet.
My decat pipe has replaced the standard cat, So i imagine that the front pipe will mate up with the goose cat part.

My zorst at the minute is this:

Nissan turbo outlet,

Nissan Front pipe,

De-cat pipe 3 1/2",

5-Zigen mid section 2 1/2",

Modded mongoose tail section.

Tony....

Jobi Joba

Tony said:
If the mongoose has the same fittings as the nissan front pipe then yes it will fit as i have the standard front pipe, which will mate up with the 3" outlet.
My decat pipe has replaced the standard cat, So i imagine that the front pipe will mate up with the goose cat part.
Is it possible to get a pic of the 3" turbo outlet?Is it possible to fit the std donwpipe on your 3" turbo elbow?
Cause I may only go for the turbo outlet and have a custom 3" downpipe made in France...

G

GTI-R Kid

When do you hope to have definite prices and pics of the outlet pipe?

Tony

I`m goin to get a definate price when i get back from holiday, The guy said if he was to guestimate then it would be well over the actual figure.

At the mo we are looking at making the outlet and front pipe as one piece
and also as two separate pieces!!!!

Which would you guys prefer?????

I it would be cheaper to buy the one piece as opposed to the separates because there wouldnt be any joining flanges needed!!!!!

(they quoted me £120 for just the front pipe, so i cant imagine it being more than an extra £60. probably less!!!!!)

Tony....

Jobi Joba

Tony said:
I`m goin to get a definate price when i get back from holiday, The guy said if he was to guestimate then it would be well over the actual figure.

At the mo we are looking at making the outlet and front pipe as one piece
and also as two separate pieces!!!!

Which would you guys prefer?????
I would prefer two separates,but if the one piece solution is well made (with a flexi for example) and allow to fit the rest of a Mongoose system,I'll go for the one piece solution.

skiddusmarkus

There are that many of these threads going round,I can't remember which is which.If this is a split dump pipe in 2 parts then I'm interested.Will make fitting/removal easier.

Tony

Its not a twin dump pipe!!!!!

I will be easy to take the single piece off as you will see on the finished piece!!!!!!!!

Separates will also be available if you guys really want them!!!!!

Tony....

Tony

Rite!!!!!

I`m dropping the car off at the factory 2day, and they will hav it for the two weeks i`m in sunny florida!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I`ll get them to take digi pics so i can post em up on here.

And i`ll also hav a definate price!!!!!!!!

Speak to ya in 2 weeks.

Tony.....

Tony

Right!!!!!

Going to pick up the car 2 mora with the new front piece on :lol: :lol:

They will have taken pics of the bits before they went on so i will try an post em up???????

Will get all the prices also!!!!!!!!

Been up for 40hrs getting back from Florida now so i`m gonna go ta bed!!!

Cant wait ta get the R back i`ve been drivin about in a 2.7ltr v8 auto convertible (look`d nice but went sh1te) and cant wait ta get into summit fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony...........

Hi Tony

I would be really interested in a price for the dump pipe as I plan to put my freshly rebuilt engine back in the car in the next couple of weeks.

Would it mate up to the mongoose front pipe on my car??

David

Tony

Sorry guys but the company said they wont be goin ahead with the outlets!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

They made mine and made a fcuking cracking job of it!!!! but they said it was a very difficult job to do and would have to charge alot more than wot i payed (£150 from turbo to the decat).

They said that they would play around with a few ideas and get back to me if they came up with sumthing that didnt take so long to make, so it could still be a possibility!!!!!!!!???????

I`ll still take a few snaps of mine and post em up anyhow!!!!

Tony....

Keira

Tony said:
Sorry guys but the company said they wont be goin ahead with the outlets!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

They made mine and made a fcuking cracking job of it!!!! but they said it was a very difficult job to do and would have to charge alot more than wot i payed (£150 from turbo to the decat).

Tony....
fair play if you got yours for that 8) I reckon some of the others who have quoted prices have given up on doing them after doing the first one.

According to the chap who did mine the elbow is where all the work is, he said theres f*ck all to the front pipe really but to do the elbow is grief.

Did you get it done all in one or as a seperate elbow and front pipe ?

C

caz

Got to say the work on Tony's car is superb, shame they arn't doing more. Its the same guys thatmade the rear strut brace I have for sale. Top guys. Tony's car goes and sounds awesome. :twisted:

But I guess you don't want to know that now :( :wink: