fcd

Keira

you may have to point out what that is for him as i'd imagine he's wondering why he'd need a stool with a street cone on it :shock: :lol: :lol:

J

jpward

You lemming Fu*k wits never read!!!!

The Gap size was looked up by my Service Mecanic who works on GP A Rally cars and between him and the UK's biggest supplier for plugs they worked out the gaps, type needed and so on for best results. But of course your gona say you know better cos your just the top guru for Gti-R's in the world arnt you! Then again you'll start an argument over anything including that :lol: :lol: :lol:

GINGA

jpward said:

The Gap size was looked up by my Service Mecanic who works on GP A Rally cars and between him and the UK's biggest supplier for plugs they worked out the gaps, type needed and so on for best results.
Technical stuff that, who'd have ever thought it would take so many people to work out a plug gap :lol:
but considering any best guesses would be useless as no 2 cars are the same especially one's 12 years old :!: it kinda makes it useless and better set with good old trial and error.
What were the gaps that the professors on gaps decided on btw :?:

kevgti-r

jpward said:

The Gap size was looked up by my Service Mecanic who works on GP A Rally cars and between him and the UK's biggest supplier for plugs they worked out the gaps, type needed and so on for best results. But of course your gona say you know better cos your just the top guru for Gti-R's in the world arnt you! Then again you'll start an argument over anything including that :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is the best thing ive read in ages :lol: :lol:

how did they no what gap you needed? did they test them in your car??

Keira

i reckon they rang up his buddy at mines and asked him to take a break from setting up bleedvalves and turbo timers and asked him :shock: :lol:

J

jpward

Im not even going to waste my time on this i work on facts which for any of you is an impossibility to reckon with! :lol:

IF you can prove you have an iq over 130 and ask a serious question thats warrents an answer then go ahead but school boy chavs like you i deal with not!

Keira

jpward said:
IF you can prove you have an iq over 130 and ask a serious question thats warrents an answer then go ahead
whats the best gearbox oil to use :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:

MarkTurbo

jpward said:
Im not even going to waste my time on this i work on facts which for any of you is an impossibility to reckon with! :lol:

IF you can prove you have an iq over 130 and ask a serious question thats warrents an answer then go ahead but school boy chavs like you i deal with not!
Just because you're wrong.........................