fcd

C

carpy100

so how do i know if my cars got a fcd?
can you please give more information.
how do i know how many bars my car has?
if you have more bars do you need a fcd?

Dooie Pop Pop

carpy100 said:
so how do i know if my cars got a fcd?
can you please give more information.
how do i know how many bars my car has?
if you have more bars do you need a fcd?
:lol: :lol: :lol: i leave a mars in my glove box for emergencies, does that count?

S

S-GTI-R

this post has gone on abit hasnt it didnt think itd go this long

J

John Mc

This is the funniest thread I've seen on here for a very long time, well done to the usual suspects for making everyone in work think I'm a total spaz for laughing so hard at a computer screen :lol: :lol:

Keira

S-GTI-R said:
this post has gone on abit hasnt it didnt think itd go this long
and its all you fault :wink:

bloody trouble maker :roll: :wink: :lol:

do you get a sticker if you buy an fcd as that maybe usefull to some owners :?:

P

papdog

Only want it if it is one of those raised HKS badges. A normal sticker just won't cut it. I want everyone to know I've got a waste of money on my car :wink:

Graham

Dooie Pop Pop

papdog said:
Only want it if it is one of those raised HKS badges. A normal sticker just won't cut it. I want everyone to know I've got a waste of money on my car :wink:

Graham
make you right mate. do you reckon we could get an 'FCD MUG' sticker in glow in the dark illuminous green just to make sure everyone knows to up any selling prices by 30% :D :D :D

MarkTurbo

I've missed looking at this thread for the last few days :( my computer at home broke on thursday night :evil:

Good to see its still going strong 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

P

papdog

Dooie Pop Pop said:
papdog said:

Graham
make you right mate. do you reckon we could get an 'FCD MUG' sticker in glow in the dark illuminous green just to make sure everyone knows to up any selling prices by 30% :D :D :D
Think there is a business plan in there somewhere :roll:

How about something like FCD FOREVER :wink:

I'm off to the bank to get a business loan :lol:

Graham

Dooie Pop Pop

OHHH MY GOD!! I STILL DONT BELIEVE IT!!! TOTALLY SHOCKING BUT ON THIS VERY NIGHT I HAVE EXPERIENCED.................................FUEL CUT!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

whilst on my wau round to Matties i booted it down a slip road in 3rd, hit 4th and took it up to 5 grand...let off and indicated to pull out. got 50yrd further up the road and the car died :( coasted onto hard shoulder and lifted bonnet to have a look....my fuel pipe had popped off :shock: :? :( big stink under bonnet and in car and i had to sit there for while so' s i didn' t blow up when i restarted it :lol:

i got kinda distracted by my sisters girls when i was changing the fuel filter, looks like i forgot to do up the lower clip :roll: :oops:

my question after all that is........if i had had an FCD fitted would it have prevented fuel cut?