fcd

Dooie Pop Pop

S-GTI-R said:
well after reading all the replys from my fellow r owners i wont be gettin fcd as ive ran 1.4bar fine soz 4 the trouble :D gd topic tho dnt u think coz it wosnt borin u all got involved
learn to fucking spell you nob :evil: gets on my fucking tits fucking text speak....how old are you? fucking 12? :roll:

Have to add btw, Ian H from hiteq was on here yesterday (Rishi?) no post from him so i guess at last maybe we can bury the GTIR FCD in amongst all the other cr4p people try to sell us :evil: like fpr' s for instance :roll: :lol: worms ahoy!!

O

Odin

Don't forget standard pistons wont let you run more than 1 bar :wink: .

rob

A

AJ4

or according to one tuner I went to, who told me a full mongoose turbo back exhaust was no good for 1 bar, I needed a full HKS job from them at £950 :roll:

O

Odin

AJ4 said:
or according to one tuner I went to, who told me a full mongoose turbo back exhaust was no good for 1 bar, I needed a full HKS job from them at £950 :roll:

That wouldn't of been TJ by chance :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

O

Odin

I just noticed that the fuel cut defender defender is a paddy :shock: , Well say no more :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I hope he comes along in a mo and tells me what else I need to run 1 bar safely 8) :lol: .

rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Dooie Pop Pop said:
in amongst all the other cr4p people try to sell us :evil: like fpr' s for instance :roll: :lol: worms ahoy!!

If you're running twin fuel pumps through a std regulator do you think it would manage to hold the 3bar pressure or do you think the uprated item would be better...? :wink:

See i would only use an uprated FPR in cases as above but the point is, that there is a need for them... However, not for most people...

Rishi

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop said:
Have to add btw, Ian H from hiteq was on here yesterday (Rishi?) no post from him

Maybe he saw 14/15 pages of shite about an FCD and pissed himself laughing thinking; what a bunch of tossers!... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rishi

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop said:
Have to add btw, Ian H from hiteq was on here yesterday (Rishi?) no post from him so i guess at last maybe we can bury the GTIR FCD

Well he's an HKS dealer so would have to stock it anyway...

I have the upmost respect for Ian Hill (Hiteq) as a tuner... He's always helped me out... :D In my opinion he's the very best... Even if he did once have the FCD in stock... :lol:

Rishi

O

Odin

JIMMYBACK said:
can someone lock this as im bored to tears wiv this"post" now :roll:
No way :wink: , It's the most fun we'ev had for ages :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Ps Rishi you creep :roll: :roll: .

Rishi

vpulsar said:
JIMMYBACK said:
can someone lock this as im bored to tears wiv this"post" now :roll:
No way :wink: , It's the most fun we'ev had for ages :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Ps Rishi you creep :roll: :roll: .

What did i do...?

Rishi

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
What did i do...?

Rishi

How about this for starters :roll: :wink: .

RishiGTiR said:
I have the upmost respect for Ian Hill (Hiteq) as a tuner... He's always helped me out... :D In my opinion he's the very best... Even if he did once have the FCD in stock... :lol:

I hope you can find your way out of his ring peace :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Rishi

vpulsar said:
RishiGTiR said:
What did i do...?

Rishi

How about this for starters :roll: :wink: .

RishiGTiR said:

I hope you can find your way out of his ring peace :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Ok I'm lost... :?