fcd

E

Edd

:roll:

i think i may have to come back for a while, if only to stalk twattygtir and so that he at least one poster on his numerous threads that no-one cares about :lol: :lol: :wink:

Keira

i quite look like the look of edd in that piccy :oops:

its the camel toe thats getting me worked up :shock:

GINGA

Steady lads were going a bit of topic now :wink:
So fcd makes a nice paper weight and spark plug gaps can only be adjusted after consulting psychic

MarkTurbo

I think i see where we went wrong now

We should have started posting all this crap ages ago cos its stopped all the rubbish about fuel cut defenders
:lol: :lol:

marcymarc

MarkTurbo said:
I think i see where we went wrong now

We should have started posting all this crap ages ago cos its stopped all the rubbish about fuel cut defenders
:lol: :lol:

While ever the fuel cut defender defender is on the prowl this rubbish will never stop , muhaha muhahaha :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

no, he' s posting advice in the how to section now :lol: .... :shock:

this thread was great :D coming home and reading the last 5 pages has had me in fits, 13 pages! i was like wtf :? :lol:

Keira

pmsl at the fcd defender above :lol:

GINDA said:
Steady lads were going a bit of topic now :wink:
So fcd makes a nice paper weight and spark plug gaps can only be adjusted after consulting psychic
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'll be on the mystic meg a-phone later getting a power figure for my car that aint built, no need for the rollers now we've sussed out the future of tuning 8)

what ever happened to the bloke whos fault all this was :?:

S-GTI-R said:
does the pulsar need a fuel cut defencer 2 go ova 1.2bar?
bloody trouble maker :lol:

can it be dragged out to 200 posts though :shock:

GINGA

Its pretty amazing this thread has dragged on so long over such a simple question :? the simple facts are.
The ecu/maf will increase the fuelling upto about 5.2 volts (about 1.4 bar on a standard turbo ) at around that level the injectors and maf will be at maximum so anything above that level will not get anymore fuel and you will run lean.
On most cars they would have a fuel cut built in which would cut the fuel if the maf voltage/map sensor reading reached a certain level, the R doesn't have this for whatever reading so will just carry on adding fuel until you either max the injectors or the maf.
A fcd works by capping the voltage the ecu see's from the maf at alittle before the cut off point so the ecu will not cut the fuel as it can't see the overboost unfaultantly it will also stop adding fuel at that point so you will run lean without and additional fuelling mods :!:
If you fitted a fcd to a R it would just run lean sooner probably about 1.2bar ish

Keira

ok smartarse-know-it-all, answer me one thing :roll:

will 19's fit :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(i will get it to 200 posts :wink: )

GINGA

deisel weasel said:

Yes they will, you won't be able to turn the wheels, go over bumps, drive round corners quick or be taken seriously but they'll look good next to your mates corsa at the local chav meet.

marcymarc

GINDA said:
deisel weasel said:

Yes they will, you won't be able to turn the wheels, go over bumps, drive round corners quick or be taken seriously but they'll look good next to your mates corsa at the local chav meet.

19's it is then :D

S

S-GTI-R

the troble maker thinks thats me?lol,nearly hit the 200 mark on replys hav we all come agreed on this topic then?

MarkTurbo

S-GTI-R said:
the troble maker thinks thats me?lol,nearly hit the 200 mark on replys hav we all come agreed on this topic then?
Look at all the trouble you've caused :lol:

So the question everyone wants to know is................will you be getting a fuel cut defender :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

S-GTI-R

well after reading all the replys from my fellow r owners i wont be gettin fcd as ive ran 1.4bar fine soz 4 the trouble :D gd topic tho dnt u think coz it wosnt borin u all got involved

A

AJ4

well... any second now someone is going to jump on you 'fr uzng th frum lk a mbil 4on "

That should generate another 200 posts ;) :D:D:D