fcd

J

jpward

deisel weasel said:
marcymarc said:
:lol: :lol: :wink:
please dont encourage me :wink: :lol:

here we are sat in the uk thinking that the great japanese tuning companies are setting up and building amazing cars when the reality according to our friend in ireland is that they're winding out bleed valves and fiddling with turbo timers :shock: :lol: :lol:
Here Dense L ,running on 97+ octane booster it was putting out 300 id say that was shit loads than yours came with oh yeah numpty it's Northern Ireland :roll: (geographicly challenged people these days)

Keira

jpward said:
Here Dense L ,running on 97+ octane booster it was putting out 300 id say that was Skoda loads than your came came with
you are a funny guy, i really like you 8)

you're quite right 300 would be more than my car came in the country with as mine was standard when i got it :wink:

which is i why i know that the parts i have fitted to it have done the job and i dont need anything else to to keep it there, it is also how i know how i'm going to improve my next car..and guess what..i wont have an fcd on that one either :wink: :lol:

you should take up stand up comedy cos you are without doubt one of the funniest people on here 8)

J

jpward

deisel weasel said:
jpward said:
Here Dense L ,running on 97+ octane booster it was putting out 300 id say that was Skoda loads than your came came with
you are a funny guy, i really like you 8)

you're quite right 300 would be more than my car came in the country with as mine was standard when i got it :wink:

which is i why i know that the parts i have fitted to it have done the job and i dont need anything else to to keep it there, it is also how i know how i'm going to improve my next car..and guess what..i wont have an fcd on that one either :wink: :lol:

you should take up stand up comedy cos you are without doubt one of the funniest people on here 8)
Cheers with content like you its so easy
nb 5th time i'll say it i dont have nor will be geting a FCD bemused as to why you should think i do :?

Keira

jpward said:
i dont have nor will be geting a FCD bemused as to why you should think i do :?
because you are the self proclaimed fuel cut defender defender with a mines tuned gtir and a turbo timer that didn't work until your alarm fitter sorted it out for you yet you want to give advice to people who have just started out with gtirs :roll: .

if you could pm me some tuning tips for my next car i'd very much appreciate them as i'll avoid them like the plague :wink: :lol:

J

jpward

Ok boy racer will do!

oh and i aint defending anything???

Point i have been making is The FCD has a gtir setting and controls the MAP signal end off.

If someone wants to use it, thats up to them i never said you should or have to. Your analitical skills need improving

Keira

let me get this right..

you have argued with me for 3 pages about fcds :shock:

but are now saying you dont recommend them or use one yourself :shock: :lol: :lol:

like i said you are a funny guy 8)

J

jpward

deisel weasel said:
let me get this right..

you have argued with me for 3 pages about fcds :shock:

but are now saying you dont recommend them or use one yourself :shock: :lol: :lol:

like i said you are a funny guy 8)
Correction you argued with me as to there a black box with wires im stating for the forum what they are intended for and how they do it as per info PDF link i posted up and i never said "I dont recomend them" get your facts in order stupid :!: :p

Keira

nope...

good aint it :lol:

wasting time discussing bullsh!t as opposed to moving on and looking at improving the gtir , we'll argue all night long about fcd's and sh!tty old apexi piggy back controllers if someone is dumb enough to mention them :oops: :lol: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

grey taxi said:
I see nothing much has changed here :roll: :lol:
:shock: fooking hell! a proton driver :lol: whatever next :lol:

no fcd here btw :D wioll admit to some funny goings on when i accidently run 2.5bar but definately no fuel cut defencer :wink:

Keira

jpward said:
Correction you argued with me as to there a black box with wires im stating for the forum what they are intended for and how they do it as per info PDF link i posted up and i never said "I dont recomend them" get your facts in order stupid :!: :p
sorry fuel cut defender defender, im so thick :roll: :lol: :lol:

im going to throw all my parts in the bin and buy myself an fcd safe in the knowledge that the mines technicians who couldn't get your turbo timer working but wound out your bleed valve recommended it to you :shock: :lol:

i wont bother with a standalone ecu anymore i'll get myself an fcd and take on the world :wink: :lol: :lol:

so how does the fcd work on a gtir exactly ?

J

jpward

deisel weasel said:
jpward said:
sorry fuel cut defender defender, im so thick :roll: :lol: :lol:

im going to throw all my parts in the bin and buy myself an fcd safe in the knowledge that the mines technicians who couldn't get your turbo timer working but wound out your bleed valve recommended it to you :shock: :lol:

i wont bother with a standalone ecu anymore i'll get myself an fcd and take on the world :wink: :lol: :lol:

so how does the fcd work on a gtir exactly ?
Is this guy on drugs?

J

jpward

See nobody cares mate and by the way stop making things up its soooooooo sad. :lol:

Keira

jpward said:
Is this guy on drugs?
yes :lol:

which is why you'll never get the last word in :lol:

i'm still waiting for you to explain to me exactly how it works on the gtir, in your capacity as fuel cut defender defender :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

deisel weasel said:
i'm still waiting for you to explain to me exactly how it works on the gtir, in your capacity as fuel cut defender defender :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i believe he asked you a question?? :D :D :D