fcd

J

jpward

deisel weasel said:
jpward said:
Wow i never knew the R came in kit form damn i coulda saved a fortune!
you are quite clearly abit thick :wink:

if you weren't you'd know full well that to build a gtir in kit form would cost you far more than using the sh!t parts that nissan put on it 11-14years ago :wink:
OK S$1t for brains i never said youd buy the parts of nissan if your iq was in double figures then you would realise you've walked into me talking the complete pi$$ out of you all night! mearly pointing out and yet again pointing out THE FCD works and is designed to include the GTi-R the whole post remember!

I got all this info from a Japanese tuner (in japan) when i got my R and have just posted it up as is in order to help the uneducated thicko's like you to understand what bits do, oh and the fact your running water inj and lowering cool charge temps also means your knock level is lower enabling you to run 1.3 without probs!

MarkTurbo

jpward said:
I got all this info from a Japanese tuner (in japan) when i got my R and have just posted it up as is in order to help the uneducated thicko's like you to understand what bits do, oh and the fact your running water inj and lowering cool charge temps also means your knock level is lower enabling you to run 1.3 without probs!
Well if you got the info from a tuner it must be right :roll:

I must be one of those uneducated thicko's too then :lol: i've run my car at 1.3 bar with NO water injection or anything and it was still fine on the standard ecu according to the wideband air/fuel ratio meter :wink:

So for the last f o o k i n time you dont need a bloody fuel cut defender

Keira

jpward said:
the fact your running water inj and lowering cool charge temps also means your knock level is lower enabling you to run 1.3 without probs!
never said it wasn't didn't i :roll: i actually bothered to find out for myself what i could get away with and with what parts, water injection doesn't actually affect fueling in anyway or maf voltages so if what you say is right i'd still be seeing fuel cut wouldn't i as the maf would max out at my boost level :roll:

the water injection will lower charge temps, but it wont trick the ecu into seeing less airflow :roll: which according to you is how the fcd works on the gtir, its tricks the ecu into seeing less volts from the maf :wink:

im not getting upset at all by you yet you seem to be on the verge of spitting your dummy out :lol: infact its just gone :lol:

if you cant take abit of banter you may be best off posting in the members only section where everyone will agree with you and you can have a big hug at the end of it, you quite clearly dont have a clue about anything you are talking about, you've had to abuse me instead of answering a few simple questions based on your own post about the way the fcd works :roll:

c20ona

Best thing to do is set your car up to the boost levels etc that you want and give it a blast. From past experience in my brother's / mates evo's, when fuel cut kicks in, you'll know about it ! (i shat myself - The car halts that hard, i thought i was going through the bl00dy windscreen !). :shock:

Kenny

Keira

MarkTurbo said:
i wouldn't waste your breath mark,

you might get called sh!t for brains yourself and end up rolling around on the floor in fits of laughter :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keira

c20ona said:
Best thing to do is set your car up to the boost levels etc that you want and give it a blast. From past experience in my brother's / mates evo's, when fuel cut kicks in, you'll know about it ! (i shat myself - The car halts that hard, i thought i was going through the bl00dy windscreen !). :shock:
exactly, if it happens you will know about it :shock:

Keira

MarkTurbo said:
it wasn't any ordinary tuner mark :shock:

it was a japanese tuner from japan :shock: :lol:

J

jpward

deisel weasel said:
c20ona said:
exactly, if it happens you will know about it :shock:
But no the Gti-R doesnt have a fuel cut corse not what you think he hit the brakes acidently?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

J

jpward

deisel weasel said:
MarkTurbo said:
it wasn't any ordinary tuner mark :shock:

it was a japanese tuner from japan :shock: :lol:
Oh and i believe it was a guy from Mines as my car was tuned by them if they dont know their stuff no one does!

Keira

ross you bugger thats cheating, your power fc is the equivalent of an ugga bugga device waving a magic wand, you're only heading for being called sh!t for brains yourself now :lol:

i cant actually believe that in the year of 2005 we've managed to go 5 pages of cr@p about a fcd :shock: :lol: :lol:

no wonder the gtir is the laughing stock of most other owners clubs :roll: :lol:

wouldn't it be so good if we were discussing whats the best standalone ecu for the gtir :wink: :lol:

Keira

jpward said:
Oh and i believe it was a guy from Mines as my car was tuned by them if they dont know their stuff no one does!
it gets better :lol:

how exactly was it tuned by mines then ?

J

jpward

deisel weasel said:
jpward said:
it gets better :lol:

how exactly was it tuned by mines then ?
Had a different ecu,bleed valve,3" exhaust",turbo timer, SS braided hoses was running round 275 then.

Keira

jpward said:
Had a different ecu,bleed valve,3" exhaust",turbo timer, SS braided hoses was running round 275 then.
i'll shut up now then :lol: im sorry i ever questioned you

must've taken mines ages to set up the turbo timer :shock: :lol: :lol:

marcymarc

deisel weasel said:
jpward said:
i'll shut up now then :lol: im sorry i ever questioned you

must've taken mines ages to set up the turbo timer :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :wink:

J

jpward

It wasnt working when i got the car only after i sent her to get a Cat 1 on did the Tech fix it for me loose connection or something, the car was set up for round 100ron as well which is why she went bang on me when running about 1.2 with 97ron.

By the way i never spit the dummy mate im just passing on the info i received over the last 8 years and what ive found as i like to help those out there who are only starting with an R as no one seams to know around me how to tune them like a guy who has a 10sec scooby tried to tell me id be pushed to get 300-310 out off my turbo! :shock:

Shes puting that out now b4 i have her set up 4 1.4 :twisted:

Keira

marcymarc said:
:lol: :lol: :wink:
please dont encourage me :wink: :lol:

here we are sat in the uk thinking that the great japanese tuning companies are setting up and building amazing cars when the reality according to our friend in ireland is that they're winding out bleed valves and fiddling with turbo timers :shock: :lol: :lol:

marcymarc

jpward said:
It wasnt working when i got the car only after i sent her to get a Cat 1 on did the Tech fix it for me loose connection or something, the car was set up for round 100ron as well which is why she went bang on me when running about 1.2 with 97ron.

By the way i never spit the dummy mate im just passing on the info i received over the last 8 years and what ive found as i like to help those out there who are only starting with an R as no one seams to know around me how to tune them like a guy who has a 10sec scooby tried to tell me id be pushed to get 300-310 out off my turbo! :shock:

Shes puting that out now b4 i have her set up 4 1.4 :twisted:

Well you know what they say???????

Never trust a man with a 10 second scooby :lol:

Keira

jpward said:
what wasn't working ?