Curborough Sprint Course - Track-day's

P

pulsarboby

Take the probe bob. :lol:

hahahahahahahahaha! that wouldnt even make a lap before the whole leftside suspension came flying off:lol: anyway the electric aerial has packed up so thats a no no:p

RU55 GTR

Fully booked!!!
<HR style="COLOR: #666699; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #666699" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Sorry to those of you that didn't get a pass. The event is now fully booked!

Spectators are welcome and entry to the grounds is free, so please come down and take a look.

There will another day arranged later in the year, so if you are interested, then please keep an eye-out!

Keep-well and all the best!

nitrosgti-r

ah gutted bobby, looking forward to meeting you mate. can you get some more info up then russ ie postcodes and times of starting etc. will there be refreshments and shitters?

nitrosgti-r

cool. well i have to travel up dead early from my house and drop the birds daughter off with her grand parents in wednesbury, then pick up my birds bro and take him with me and all because my mrs cant come cos she has to go court to fight her ex, after 3 fookin years, hes still pissin me off. GRRRRRRRrrrrrr

.....So i will need a nice cup of tea and a good old dump before i get some times down lol

RU55 GTR

Event details and directions

Hello everyone,

Details for the day are as follows:

Itinerary

09:20 gates open
09:30-09:50 briefing and paperwork
10:00 track opens
17:00 track closes

Directions/ location

Curborough is situated off the A38 trunk road between Burton on Trent and Lichfield in Staffordshire.
The venue is Brown Signed once you are off the A38, and also the A515 from the West.

If you wish to view the track or the road-routes, then type 'Curborough Sprint Course' into the Google map and select point C. This is the track and the roads leading to it are labelled.

I look forward to meeting you there! :-D

RU55 GTR

ah gutted bobby, looking forward to meeting you mate. can you get some more info up then russ ie postcodes and times of starting etc. will there be refreshments and shitters?
Details posted!!! :-D

There are toilets on-site, but no canteen or outlet facilities. We tend to take some food and drink or nip to one of the local stores for something during the day.

Not long now and really looking forward to it!!! :-D

RU55 GTR

lol. is there going to be timing there then?
No timing arranged this time, but welcome to stop-watch your laps.

I was thinking about arranging timing for another date or, depending on how this day goes, may do some mid-day'ish?!

What do you think?

olliecast

No timing arranged this time, but welcome to stop-watch your laps.

I was thinking about arranging timing for another date or, depending on how this day goes, may do some mid-day'ish?!

What do you think?
i`m easy mate, be good to get some sort of gauge though.

olliecast

my mates polo`s gearbox has gone so there`s a spare place now. if anyone fancies it? give me cash on the day

nitrosgti-r

well ill be taking my stopwatch anyway. be good to get some sort of aim and direction and see if the times/driving is improving at all? Looks like im running standard shit as STEVE FROM FC TUNING has let me down YET AGAIN as he fucked up my map... keep an eye out for details as its looking like im goin to ask for my money back after numarous hotel stays just to get to where i am now with the tune. he is not proving to be as reliable as people once said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nitrosgti-r

IM NOT COMING NOW. I dont really see the point in running with what i got as i dont think its safe on the engine yet. GUTTED! Thanks steve!

ANYONE WANT MY TICKET?????????

RU55 GTR

IM NOT COMING NOW. I dont really see the point in running with what i got as i dont think its safe on the engine yet. GUTTED! Thanks steve!

ANYONE WANT MY TICKET?????????
Oh no!!!

That is not good bud, I was looking forward to meeting you and getting a few R's together!!!

Are you a defo on not coming? If you are, then I'll see if I can shift it on for you. No promises though.

I do hope you re-consider and come.

All the best! :)