Curborough Sprint Course - Track-day's

RU55 GTR

Hello,

I'm arranging another couple of track-day's at Curborough Sprint Course near Lichfield this year.

The first being the 14th April and the other being the 1st September. They both follow Bank holidays.

The cost is £40 per car, which is nothing when you consider you've got a full days access (9am 'till 4pm) and unlimited drivers (all drivers must hold a full UK licence).

Please PM and post here any questions you may have or to reserve a place (feel free to view the courses web-site for more information - http://www.curborough.co.uk/).

I do require payment prior to the day as I have been let down before. I prefer to take payments through Pay-pal to protect both you and I.

I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

russ give me a bell tomorrow regarding cadwell as ive booked it now for 6th march on a friday!

if you and some of your mates are up for it then give me a bell.
sorry but i forgot to tell you earlier as have had a lot going on at the mo!

il sort out dosh for that september airfield one when i see ya;-)

RU55 GTR

No worries Bob! Will try to drop you a line today if I get a chance. Will check with my mates, I know for sure one is a no as he's working on it at the mo.

I'll pencil you in for September then and confirm later.

russ give me a bell tomorrow regarding cadwell as ive booked it now for 6th march on a friday!

if you and some of your mates are up for it then give me a bell.
sorry but i forgot to tell you earlier as have had a lot going on at the mo!

il sort out dosh for that september airfield one when i see ya;-)

olliecast

Hello Olliecast,

That's sound! Can you confirm to me numbers and intentions please. I will then book you in.

Cheers mate.

Kind regards,

Russ :thumbsup:
does it only apply strictly to gtir`s or can any other cars come aswell?

also, will timing be on for the laps?

RU55 GTR

There is no lap limit to the day. What we do is you go out for 2 to 4 laps at a time, then come off and someone else rolls on. We normally start the day on 2 laps at a time to get used to the track. We don't go for anymore than 4 laps because the course is quite intensive on the car and if it's a warm day, your oil temp can go-up very quickly.

Please let me know if you are interested.

All the best! :-D

how many laps do you get ??

RU55 GTR

Any cars bud, there is already a mixture lined-up. In relation to timing, it's primative. We sometimes time laps, sometimes don't. You can if you wish. The purpose of the day is to use, tune/ set-up the cars and foremost, enjoy ourselves.

It would be great to have you there if you'd like to come. Take a look at a few vid's on U-tube. I've got one on there, I'll post the link.

All the best!!! :thumbsup:

does it only apply strictly to gtir`s or can any other cars come aswell?

also, will timing be on for the laps?

gtirjaymz

Whats the situation on just spectating? Im not far from there so am interested but cant drive as im banned at the moment! :roll: :lol:

nitrosgti-r

im deffo in

yeah im deffo in mate. it'll be me driving my white GTIR and ill be taking the mrs and me daughter if that cool?

How do we pay etc??

That's great! Can you confirm to me numbers when you know please bud? ie one car, two drivers etc.

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you!

Russ. :-D

allsmiles

i live less than a mile away, am i able to bring along my renault 5 turbo aswell as my pulsar and pay for the 1 car fee as its only me driving?

RU55 GTR

Whats the situation on just spectating? Im not far from there so am interested but cant drive as im banned at the moment! :roll: :lol:
That's no worries! It is free entry into the grounds, you just have to pay for track-time, so you are fine as a spectator people may be happy to take passengers out. :thumbsup:

RU55 GTR

yeah im deffo in mate. it'll be me driving my white GTIR and ill be taking the mrs and me daughter if that cool?

How do we pay etc??
That is great! I will put your name on the list.

You only have to pay for the track-time and I'd like to do that over Pay-pal please. I shall PM you the details shortly.

RU55 GTR

i live less than a mile away, am i able to bring along my renault 5 turbo aswell as my pulsar and pay for the 1 car fee as its only me driving?
That's fine to bring both cars, I have the available spaces. However, you will need to pay for each car going on-track I'm afraid. :sad: The course owners have imposed a limit upon us for the number of cars going on the track, so you would, in affect, be taking a place that would be available to another vehicle. I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear?! Sorry about that.

If you are still interested, then please confirm your intentions.

All the best!! :-D

RU55 GTR

That's fine to bring both cars, I have the available spaces. However, you will need to pay for each car going on-track I'm afraid. :sad: The course owners have imposed a limit upon us for the number of cars going on the track, so you would, in affect, be taking a place that would be available to another vehicle. I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear?! Sorry about that.

If you are still interested, then please confirm your intentions.

All the best!! :-D