Curborough Sprint Course - Track-day's

antopulsar

I dont live far from ther mate so i will be up for that should have car finished 'i think' my mate is goin to come aswell he drives a evo (ah well) lol if thats ok

RU55 GTR

I dont live far from ther mate so i will be up for that should have car finished 'i think' my mate is goin to come aswell he drives a evo (ah well) lol if thats ok
That's great! I will need payment to secure your place/s. Shall I PM you the payment details? :-D

Thank you for your interest!

Cheers! :thumbsup:

ChrisS

Yes, passengers are allowed, but they must wear a seat-belt or use a harness.

Thank you for your interest and I hope you can join us!

All the best! :-D
Are helmets required aswell? My mate may also be interested in coming but will need to get himself sorted with one if need be. How many cars are allowed in total and how many spaces are left.

RU55 GTR

Helmets are not required, we do not enforce that you use them. However, some of us do. :der:

I am waiting on confirmation from some people, so I would say there are around 5 spaces left. The total we are allowed is 15 cars on track. There is no limit to spectating/visiting vehicles.

Let me know! :-D

Are helmets required aswell? My mate may also be interested in coming but will need to get himself sorted with one if need be. How many cars are allowed in total and how many spaces are left.

olliecast

so this one is for the 1st of april mate?

by 15 cars on track, you mean 15 cars taking in turn to complete laps? i.e. in a sprinting format?

RU55 GTR

This is for the 14th April.

Yes you are right about the track access format. One car at a time, in a sprint format, that is what we are permitted to do. :)

Are you interested in joining us again? I remember that the last one you couldnt make. Hope you can.

Thanks for the interest again! :thumbsup:

All the best! :-D

so this one is for the 1st of april mate?

by 15 cars on track, you mean 15 cars taking in turn to complete laps? i.e. in a sprinting format?

RU55 GTR

Good question! You should have had a confirmation post or e-mail (I'll check my records). As for confirmation through the post, that's a no. Closer to the date, I will confirm all meet details and then you will all need to sign-in on the day. I am the event organiser, so I'll have all the details.

Really looking forward to it now!!!!!! :thumbsup:

do we get confirmation through the post or do we just sign in on the day??

nitrosgti-r

Cool. just post up the details on here ie, address, start/sign in time. And as long as you have my name and details your end, every thing should be cooshdy? Also, could you post up a list of other cars that are going??

Cheers

Brett