XtremeBodylines Front Bumper

B

blr123

jon_2410 said:
Well, im amazingly bored so i thought i'd post on here to see how the goodies are going, any news? :wink:
Me 2.........just thought I'd get the thread back to the top again :roll:

Nothing to report as yet but they did say approx 4weeks :wink:

Cya Bryan

J

Jonny H

right, once again im at home and amazingly bored so i thought id get this post back up to the top again! :wink:

A

antilag

we expect them towards the end of the month if they ent here by the first we will chase them up

B

blr123

Hi Lads,

Just incase you think I've gone a bit quiet..........it's because I'm not on the internet at home at the moment :cry: so I'm relying on the opening hours down the local library :roll: I will be keeping an eye on the thread though :wink:

Also as antilag says "if the kit hasn't arrived by the 1st of March then we will start chasing"..........although I'm sure it will, soooooo not long now eh 8)

Cheers Bryan

J

Jonny H

oh dear, thats not always good :( i remember when my net was down i had to go and ponse off my cousins comp :lol:

A

antilag

GUYS VERY VERY BAD NEWS IM AFRAID JUST HAD A CALL FROM A SHIPPING FIRM SAYING THEY ARE AWAITING MY CONSENT TO LET THEM HANDLE THE GOODS,WHICH BASICALLY MEANS WE HAVE TO PAY THEM TO SORT ALL THE DOCUMENTATION OUT ASWELL AS CUSTOM FEES AND AND ASWELL AS PAYING FOR DELIVERARY FROM THEM TO ME.WAT SHALL I DO???????????????????? I ASKED HOW MUCH ALL THIS WOULD COST AND HE SAID HE WOULD WORK IT OUT AND FAX ME STRAIGHT THROUGH BUT IT ENT LOOKING GOOD I JUST HOPE XTREME REDUCED THE INVOICE LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD OR THIS IS GONNA BE VERY COSTLY POST YA THOUGHTS BOYS.............

A

antilag

sorry mate he caught me sleeping so i didnt really no wat to say think they were called g,o logistics or summin.im waiting for the fax then i'll ring them up and fill everyone in if there local i'll pick the stuff up

J

Jonny H

iwas going to say, found out where the delivery is. its most probably Tilbury which is about 30 mins drive away from me. only thing is i dont have accsess to a van :(

A

antilag

i can sort that no worries just gotta see wat the bills are first and go from there who no's wat price there gonna cum back with :twisted: :twisted:

A

antilag

even more grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
they cant give me costs as they dnt no the price of the goods for sum reason the bird from shipping is contacting new zealand and will have the cost tomorow she says in shipping terms the package is very small and light so it shouldnt b expensive also the goods are in essex at the moment i'll keep u updated wen she rings me tomorow

J

Jonny H

in that case they'll most probably be in Dartofrd or Tilbury Docks.

A

antilag

ok well we need to start to sort out wats gonna happen as i want my bumpers asap so i will go get them or get them sent and pay the full amount but then we need to decide wat happens then as u can imagine i wont b paying everyones custom charges so it will all have to be worked out who pays wat b4 i'll send the bits out to u all or i can arrange it so the package is split up at the docks and u can all pay individialy to the shipping agent and they can arrange shipping to u direct let me no wat your all thinking so i no wats wat wen she rings me back tomorow cheers

J

Jonny H

i dont mind, like you i want my skirts :twisted: :roll: we'll probably have to wait until later on to get some feedback from the other guys. + bry hasnt got access to the net at the mo i believe.

A

antilag

yeh pm'd bryan he is gonna ring me at 6 o'clock tonight
the way i see it we ent got much choice we have to pay wat they say or we leave are parts there really but like i said hopefully wen she finds the cost of the stuff it has been largly reduced as we will b in for a large bill :cry: :cry:

123 gtir

thank you antilag and any one els i have left out for helping us GTIR owners ,,, its not your fault
thx for keeping us updated,,, together we can work this out ##
:wink: