XtremeBodylines Front Bumper

A

antilag

well im impatient so im gonna giv em a ring at about 930 as i really wanna try and pick them up today i think im gonna have to pay out wat ever they want and email the documents to each person work out wat people owe wat and deliveray ect and go from there cos obviously i ent gonna b paying for everyones customs or delivery from so like i say we gotta pray xtreme reduced the invoice like they promised they would i'll post as soon as i no

A

antilag

great news just recieved a fax from them saying its 149.95 pence im asuming that all the charges so thats nothing really split between us all but they still got to get from essex to me and everyone else im on the case and will keep u posted

A

antilag

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright ive spoken to them and its a fooking nightmare basically the 149.95 is the charge for customs and admin and delivary to my house.BUT we also have to pay duty and another admin cost???? from wat i remember duty is 10% of the value and i was told the value is $2400 us dollars this is all getting a bit messy now :cry: :cry: he is ringing me with a final charge today and if i pay the amount it should b cleared in customs tomorow and sent to me for tuesday wednesday incidently if i pay by credit card i have to pay another admin fee?????grrrrrrrr please can u private message me your numbers and wat u bought and i'll try to ring u tonight and makesure everyones happy with the charges ect

M

Mulisha

Did they say anything about my order. I dont believe I have to pay duty and all that other crap. I live in Germany and if my order is with your stuff Ill be highly upset
J

A

antilag

well i wont no for sure till next week but theres no reason y your stuff would b with ours its a completly seperate order mate

A

antilag

right i just rang them to see y he hadent rang back aparntly the data is entered into the computer and wont come back with a figure till the morning as there is a little back log............he will ring me first thing in the morning and i'll let u all no

A

antilag

if u read naddy ud of seen that we did :wink: but its just wather or not they did......

A

antilag

RITE FINAL CHARGES ARE ON THERE WAY THROUGH IN FAX FORM :shock: :shock: :shock:

B

blr123

Hi guys & antilag,

First antilag let me say SORRY for leaving you with this :cry: but as I say I'm not on the net at home just now so it's just plain hopeless :x

I'll PM you in a mo with my number and hopefully it'll get sorted FAST eh :!:

If I don't here from you thisafternoon then I'll give you a bell tonight about 6ish :wink:

Cheers Bryan

A

antilag

here are the charges let me no wat u think and aparently they change from day to day

customs clearence 40
presentation of documents 12.50
terminal handling 24.95
agency fee- export 27.50
deliveray to my house 45
duty 39.95
vat 187.21
admin fee 12.60

aginj these prices will vary until the second i pay aparntly which it ridiculas i need to no im gonna recieve all this money back b4 i pay.

and can anyone tell me y the duty is so little compared to the vat cos i was under the impression vat is 17.5% of the cost and duty is 10% of the cost??????????? let me no asap wat u want to do fellas

B

blr123

Yeah no problem.

I'll try and get it in the post tomorrow :wink:

Cheers Bryan

A

antilag

it has to be paid by bank transfer to them to my mum is transfering 376.81 to them rite now contact me because however u pay will have to b paid to her cheers

J

Jonny H

so how much do we need to pay between us? :wink: or is that per customer :shock:

A

antilag

rite spoke to bryan an we think that if 6 of us pay 59 quid thats 357 and jon only has side skirts so we thought he could pay 23.81 which would be the 376.81 that my mum has paid???????does that sound fare boys???
please let me no your thoughts.if this is cool the quicker i have the money from yas the quicker u will have your stuff

ps i'll post the invoice up as proof sumtime this weekend i just dnt have a scanner but i'll sort it

A

antilag

rite a few of u seem to be ok with the 59 quid each so its paid and the stuff will b at mine beginining of next week so i need to get the money of yas asap also u need to decide wat u want to do about delivery to yours from mine i ent got a problem sorting that out for ya either cos looking at where everyone lives i dnt think were gonna b able to pass stuff on jon is picking his skirts up and paying cash to me next week i was going to giv him someones stuff but it dnt look like any off u are near essex????? let me no if u r tho

so........
bryan 59
me 59
peter 59
ron 59
shane 59
daz 59
jon 23.81

ps if u want me to send them straight to u wen i get them then add the price of postage to your order please dnt ask me wat it will b as i ent the postman lol if u send more ill slot ya change in with the bumpers cheers