XtremeBodylines Front Bumper

B

blr123

Funny you should ask that Shayne, as I've just had an email about it :wink:

Delivery would be 28days :wink: but the boat won't be sailing until the 21st of January :shock:

Now allowing for this being a very busy time of year I recon that allowing time for the cheques to both arrive and then clear we are looking at a delay of about 2weeks :wink:

Although I have asked them to look at the pricing of Air Frieght again :wink:

Cheers Bryan

ShayneG

Nice one mate :D

Also I live near Birmingham if this is of any help. I may be in the middle of u all but not too sure :?

Shayne

B

blr123

OK guys here's an update: -

To make the boat that sails on the 21st of January everything has to be in place by the 5th of January that means that payment must have been transfered on or before the 5th of January yeah 8) so get your skates on and get those cheques sent out ASAP :wink:

Cheers Bryan[/b]

123 gtir

hi peaple sorry not been in touch as i work in a hotel and its been mad over xmas,, sending cheque to antilag today for the works,, hope you get it in the morning which will be the 31st dec ,,

just want to thank ever 1 which made this happen

keep in touch ice man daz##

A

antilag

ill confirm wen i recieve it mate can u give me your address in private message so i can sort out who lives were ect cheers

A

antilag

EVO STYLE BUMPER AND FOG LIGHTS

blr123 250 paid
gtiron 250 paid
robinsongtir paid 250

EVO BUMPER LIGHTS AND SIDESKIRTS

antilag 335 paid
123 gtir 335 paid

three off these are cheques im asuming there clear :wink:
as far as i can tell we r just waiting for shayneg now i think

B

blr123

Hi lads,

We're still waiting on Shayne and Jon, I think Jon's cheque should arrive tomorow :wink:

Haven't heard from Shayne though if anyone has a phone number if you could PM it to me I'll give him a call and a kick his
a_ _.......... only joking :lol:

Cya Bryan

A

antilag

i thought jon was getting the stuff sent directly to him or is that someone else mate?

ShayneG

Sorry Everyone !

I have been away over the Xmas period with no Internet Access :oops:

Will get cheque off first thing in morning :D

Thanks

Shayne

B

blr123

Top man Shayne and a Happy New Year 8)

By the way "been away over Xmas" huh alright for some eh :roll: while the rest of are keeping the wheels of industry turning :shock: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again Bryan

A

antilag

blr123 250 paid
gtiron 250 paid
robinsongtir paid 250

antilag 335 paid
123 gtir 335 paid

jon your cheque recieved

ShayneG

Update:

Hi Lads :D

Just a quick update, My cheque was sent out on Sunday so It should be there first thing Tuesday morning :p

Thanks everyone for making this happen

Shayne

J

Jonny H

good good :wink: that was the right amount for the side skirts wasnt it? £119.82? :roll:

B

blr123

That's yes Jon inclusive of freight :wink:

Should be transfering the cash and placing the formal order very soon 8)

Watch this space eh 8)

Thanks Bryan

J

Jonny H

:D still saves me £150 from the last lot i was thinking of buying.....custom ones from carzone = £270 :shock: and these ones are nicer!!!!! :evil:

A

antilag

rite as far as im aware i have recieved full payment from everyone,as the cheques will hopefully all b cleared by friday but here is the confimed payment for everone i will check the bank today and update wen each of your cheques have cleared

blr123 250 cheque
gtiron 250 paid
robinsongtir 250 cheque

antilag 335 paid
123 gtir 335 cheque
shaneg 335 cheque

SIDE SKIRTS

jon_2410 119 cheque