XtremeBodylines Front Bumper

J

Jonny H

sounds good matey. Im free on tuesdays and wednesdays so either one of those days is fine! :wink:

ShayneG

Hi all,

I have no probs with the £59 I'll get a cheque of ASAP. Antilag could u send me a PM with ur address again. :shock:

Cheers
Shayne :D

A

antilag

mini update they rang me at 645 this morning the fookers to make sure i had a forklift lol i said its my private address the guy then says yeh ok so do u have a forklift lol nooooooooooooooo i dnt have a fooking forklift then he says we cnt deliver the stuff as its in a massive crate the size of a double bed and is to heavy to lift

so basically i lied and said that there will b 3 men here to help slide it out and they agreed lol i hope it ent really that heavy as its just gonna b m and him lol o well worse off we will have to open the crate in the van as my other two invisable friends couldnt make it

pics will follow later :lol: :lol:

Websnowbo

Ey up there!!

Mr Antilag........what's with keeping secrets??? Whats the bonnet?

I wasn't sure about them bumpers, but it does look ok on ya mota.

A

antilag

the bonnets a turini bonnet from se nissan ( i cant recomend these guys enuff) sarcastic tone :roll: gonna mesh the grill and fit it on tomorow i think it looks a bit too much in my opionion but i bought it now so its going on

J

Jonny H

Dave your a top bloke, cheers for doing for doing that for us :D did you manage to sort out the waste gate cover or are you going to have to take it off? :(

B

blr123

Looks good Dave :wink: by the way is it not about time you were cutting the grass eh :shock: :lol: :lol:

Cya Bryan

A

antilag

cheers jon i fitted the bumper today properley and doing skirts at the weekend bumper seems to be a good fit and so do the skirts now ive had a gd chance to look at it all

J

Jonny H

how do the skirts fit then? i havent had a chance to look at mine :( do they have to be glued on from the top like we thought or does the whole thing fit over the original panel?
Jon

A

antilag

basically screwed in for the sides then just sum glue and silicone across the tops if gonna fit mine tomorow

J

Jonny H

:shock: why did 3 posts get put up? i only done the one! :shock: :?

J

Jonny H

i just got a quote to spray and fit my side skirts.............. £250 :shock: does everyone think this is a fair price? or shall i take my business elsewhere? :wink:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Jonny H said:
i just got a quote to spray and fit my side skirts.............. £250 :shock: does everyone think this is a fair price? or shall i take my business elsewhere? :wink:

You should be able to get your bumper and side skirts sprayed and fitted for that...

Go elsewhere..

Side Skirts should only be about £40 a side...

Rishi