XtremeBodylines Front Bumper

B

blr123

GTIR-LOZ said:
ok so how much are we looking in total then, with all the discounts if we have 5 people, im soooo sh**e at maths, and would we ship em or fly em?? and im still not sure as there is still no def answer if a front mount fits on them ok
OK LOZ, I've sent an email asking the question about the front mount should get a reply soon yeah :wink:

As for the costs I've asked them to confirm costs both for 3 and 5 buyers :!:

But if my maths is OK then it works out as follows:-

BUMPER £180
LIGHTS £64
SKIRTS £97
Air Mail £144 divide by 3
By Sea £99 divide by 3

Therefore take me, I want a bumper and Lights, so the all up delivered price would be £180 + 64 + 48 = £292 that's Air Mail

Clear as mud eh :roll:

Cheers Bryan

GTIR-LOZ

shows how good my maths are - that is alot cheaper than i thought (excluding any import tax) i was figuring about 500 :roll:

B

blr123

Well that does NOT include the possibility that they might get stopped at the airp[ort :roll:

That costing is also for me if you will in that it does not incluse the skirts, if you wanted the whole shooting match i.e. Bumper Lights & Skirts then the total would be: - £389.

But if we could get 5 peeps in on it then that would come down further, as soon as I here I'll let everyone know.

But as it stands it's a good price eh :wink:

Cheers Bryan

123 gtir

well you can count me in lads,,
we got to trust each other and just do this ##

will make a nice christmas presant and i think the price is cheap ##

keep in touch daz## :wink:

B

blr123

OK guys, here's the reply I've recieved: -

Hi Bryan

Yes both of the N14 fronts are designed to have an F/M intercooler.

Your math looks right , although the exchange rate changes daily.

5 buyers would give yoy a 20% discount.

The more people you can get to order the better, that shouldn't be to hard as we have had more than 30 people from the UK wanting that front in the last month alone.

Other option for kits include custom made at no extra cost as long as 5 or more are purchased.

Feel free to ask any questions

Thanks
Brian
www.xtremebodylines.co.nz

So you could take off another £30/£40 from the totals :wink:

I work out figures and post them :!:

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

OK here's the figures for 3 buyers with 10% discount:-

BUMPER £178.20
LIGHTS £64.80
SKIRTS £97.20
Air Mail £48.00each
By Sea £33.00each

The following are the prices with 5 buyers and 20% discount:-

BUMPER £158.40
LIGHTS £57.60
SKIRTS £86.40
Air Mail £28.80
By Sea £19.80

Now just make your selection and add it up yeah :wink:

For me (with 5 buyers) the Bumper & Lights + Air Mail works out at £244.80 cool eh 8)

I would think that we could pick an address somewhere in the middle of the country and possibly collect :wink: what do you think :?:

The only thing to work out is who could make the bank transfer :?: anybody :?:

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

OK guys here's the up to date situation as far names and numbers is concerned:-

blr123 confirmed
123 gtir confirmed
antilag (IF WE'RE QUICK) confirmed
ShayneG confirmed
jon_2140 confirmed

We now have 5 confirmed which gets the 20% discount
I have taken out Darren Davies cause I didn't realise that darren was 123 gtir sorry Daz :oops:

Have sent PM's asking for confirmation to:-

robinsongtir
GTIR-LOZ

As soon as I here we'll have the final numbers, but remember antilag is only in if we're quick :roll: :lol:

Cheers Bryan

A

antilag

not meaning to rush it lol i am waiting for a respay on my car so thats y i need it asap so let me no wen ya ready cheers boys :wink:

J

Jonny H

you can count me in guys!! although im only after the sideskirts!.......................and a bonnet if theres one floating about! :oops: :wink:

B

blr123

Hi Jon,

If you check there web site I think they do a bonnet but I'll ask anyway as we haven't been quoted a price for them :wink:

Cheers Bryan

PS I'll edit the thread to show you're in 8)

B

blr123

I've just had an update from Extreme Bodylines,

They say that "5 bumpers would be slightly more for freight but not much"

Also the bumpers use existing bolts etc but do require a bracket to attatch to the lower beam which they would supply if I remind them at the time I assume this would be free of charge :wink:

I have now sent an email asking for a price for a BONNET, I think they only do one which is on the web site :wink:

I have also been sent a picture of the other bumper and it is VERY VERY Max Power :shock: I'll try and find a way to transfer it from my email onto this thread :wink: but you won't like it :lol:

Cheers Bryan

J

Jonny H

Ive just had info that i can get hold of a gtir bonnet for £100, but of course if xtremes one is cheaper i'll be happy to turn down the offer :wink:

B

blr123

Hi Jon,

I should have word tonight, about midnight as I'm just about to go to work, about the bumper :wink:

Cheers Bryan

PS there's an R being broken locally to me, I'll ask about the bumper if it's still available that is 8)

J

Jonny H

ok cool, looking forward to hearing from you.... have fun at work :roll:

B

blr123

Hi Jon,

I didn't manage to get up to the garage where the R is but I'll def get up there tomorow :wink:

Haven't heard from Extreme Bodylines but We will here soon they're pretty good that way 8)

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

OK let's see if I can get the picture of the other bumper up for you guys :roll: although I can almost guarantee that no one will want it :shock:

So here's the link:-

D:\Documents and Settings\Richard\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UB47RWL0\N14 f 2[1].jpg

Here's hoping :!:

Cheers Bryan

PS Jon I went up to see about the Bumper but the lad wasn't there :roll:

S

SunnyGTi2.0

Can't see the pic, mate.

It looks like you've made a link to your yahoo-mail, and we have to log in to see it..

I would really like to see the bumper tho, so I would appreciate if you could manage to get the pic up somehow..
Max Power and a pulsar together sounds strange..

S

SunnyGTi2.0

Here is the pic of the looovely :roll: bumper for your pulsar..

At least its special and stands out from the croud. But IMO thats the only thing its good for...

Looking good?

Bryan; The weather here in Norway isn't that bad at the moment. About minus 2 or 3 degrees celsius.. The snow melted after being here for just a few days.. :x The reason for the "high" temp is that I live close to the coast..

S

SunnyGTi2.0

ehh.. forgot the pic of the sideskirts..

Here it is:

I think these skirts looked quite good! Not to extreme and with max power written all over them :D :D