B

blr123

At looooooooooooong last :roll: .....thanks Tollak :wink:

And yep the temp in Norway is about the same as here bonnie Scotland :wink:

Cheers Bryan

PS you like it then eh :lol: I'll put you down for.............how many :shock:

G

gtirron

Have you ordered yet as i have just come into some christmas money if there is space for one more.
Ronnie

B

blr123

OK guys here's the latest updated list of who's IN: -

blr123 confirmed
123 gtir confirmed
antilag (IF WE'RE QUICK) confirmed
ShayneG confirmed
jon_2140 confirmed
robinsongtir confirmed
gtirron confirmed

We now have 6 confirmed which gets the 20% discount
I have taken out Darren Davies cause I didn't realise that darren was 123 gtir sorry Daz

Have sent PM's asking for confirmation to:-

GTIR-LOZ

GTIR-LOZ is waiting to find out if the bumper comes pre meshed, I have asked the question just waiting for an answer :wink:

When I get the answer and everyone has confirmed I will then take a note of what everyone wants and get an exact figure inclusive of anymore discount.

Then we just need to find someone who can do a bank transfer and decide to whom they will be delivered, as I mentioned before somewhere in the middle of the country would be fine and then everyone else can collect from there :wink:

That counts me out as live 130miles north of the Scot/Eng border :roll:

Cheers Bryan

M

Mulisha

Hey All,

I've wanted a bumper since you have started this thread. Problem is I live in Germany at the moment. I've tried to contacted Xtreme Bodylines several times by their contact link on their website but no reply. Who ever is communicating with them, what is their email address? This would be very helpful to me. Sorry I cant help out with the discount.

B

blr123

OK guys here's the crack so far: -

blr123 BUMPER & LIGHTS

Shayne G BUMPER & LIGHTS & SKIRTS

jon_2410 SKIRTS

antilag BUMPER & LIGHTS & SKIRTS

gtirron BUMPER & LIGHTS

robinsongtir BUMPER & LIGHTS

123_gtir BUMPER & LIGHTS & SKIRTS

All of the above have confirmed :wink: waiting to hear from GTIR-LOZ :!:

The question about the BONNET, well it's about £270 :!:

antilag has said he can do the bank transfer for us :wink: would just need a tenner or so extra to take account of any movement in the exchange rate, which I suppose could be refunded if not required :wink:

gtirron cannot accept delivery as he does not have the space :roll: I can cause I do have the space :D but I don't live in the middle of the country by that I mean Newcastle or Manchester or there abouts.

Cheers Bryan

PS I'm in Dundee (Bonnie Scotland)

A

antilag

well my mum works from home and i dnt work so delivery could cum here cos sumones always in and i can dispatch it out to u all the same day if thats wat u want???????

B

blr123

antilag said:
well my mum works from home and i dnt work so delivery could cum here cos sumones always in and i can dispatch it out to u all the same day if thats wat u want???????
That would do for me perfect :wink:

Ah so you're a layabout then eh :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

It has just been confirmed that the bumpers will be meshed and that is included in the price 8)

Cheers Bryan

A

antilag

i may b a lay about loser but atleast i ent posting on the forum at 150 in the morning :roll: lol let me no cos like i say i got the time to sort it all out asap for everyone

E

Edd

antilag said:
i may b a lay about loser but atleast i ent posting on the forum at 150 in the morning
yeh ur too busy chatting up 13 year old girls on the net at that time of night :roll: :roll: :roll:
or shagging....... :roll:

B

blr123

OK guys,

I've just had a reply from Extreme Bodylines with final prices, basically the same as before :wink:

So here we go:-

Bumpers £158.44each

Lights £57.60 per pair

Skirts £86.42 per pair

Frieght £23.40each by sea to Tilbury

So the individual costs would be as follows:-

blr123 - bumper & lights & freight = £239.44

gtirron AS ABOVE

robinsongtir AS ABOVE

ShayneG bumper & lights & skirts & freight = £325.86

antilag AS ABOVE

123_gtir AS ABOVE

jon_2410 Side skirts & freight = £109.82

In addition a further £10 would have to be added when writing the cheque to cover exchange rate fluctuations, this may or may not be used :wink:

Are we ready to do it then.....case I am 8)

Cheers Bryan

PS I haven't heard from GTIR-LOZ yet.....anybody any ideas :?:

A

antilag

im ready wen u r mate thaks for getting the side skirts too :shock:

B

blr123

antilag said:
im ready but u forgot my skirts lol :roll: if its an inconvenience its ok though
No you're in the list same as Shayne G which is the £325.86 guys which if ro the Bumper, Lights & SKIRTS yeah :wink:

I'm just about to send you an PM about your address i.e. sending it :wink:

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

yeah yeah yeah :roll: :roll: :roll: beging to sound like the beatles there eh :lol: :lol:

Cya Bryan

PS between tonight and tomorow I'll get the PM's out to everyone with there costs including the tenner for the possible movement in the exchange rate with the address to send them too aswell :wink:

B

blr123

OK guys check your PM's cause I've sent out the details of how much, who and where to send the cheques :wink:

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

By the way I take it that everyone wants the Evo style bumper that's the same as the one on the blue car yeah :wink:

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

OK guys,

I was at a bit of a loose end tonight so I thought I would give the lad at Extreme Bodylines a call.........in New Zeland...........I got the immpresion that he was stunned to here from me in person.....can't see why eh :lol:

Anyway, I mentioned before that the bumpers use all the standard fittings except they do need a bracket that attaches the bottom of the bumper to the lower cross member yeah...well they were being pressed out as we spoke and will be sent with the bumpers :wink:

Rite I'm off :roll:

Cheers Bryan