tubular manifold

johnny gtir

just examples top one as said x4 two bolt flanges second slash cut holes or the last option is normal round holes or you can make them oval and alot bigger all supposed to help stop warping by allowing for expansion. dose it help/work was my question ? quiet a few exhaust fabricators use the methods. before someone says the second flange is for ref only not to fit a pulsar

Last edited:

RO_SUNNY

AAha....now i get you.

The bolts that go in the head are metric 10 and the holes from the flange will be metric 12.
Also all surfaces will be flatened out before delivery of the complete manifold....and I will also make a support in order to sustain the weight of the turbo.

But....as I previously said...all manifold will have warranty and all the problems are to be dealt with accordingly.

Regards,

Bogdan

RO_SUNNY

I had some collector angle issues....andn I got mad about it and made another one with less angle.

The flange is tappered on the inside to let the gasses flow easily

P

pulsarboby

you got any prices in mind for these yet bogdan?

i may need one making up but instead of a bolt on t3 flange would need a slip on type round connector direct to downpipe

red reading

Looking good, is that t25 or t3? And could you build 2 waste gate ports at 44mm on either side of the turbine flange that would avoid the compressor , also can the turbo be moved away from the block and gearbox when on the car with say a gt35 fitted?

RO_SUNNY

That is an t25 flange .....because I said that will be stock position and for a stock frame turbo.

I have also made some 6 mm spacers for the ones which will use a bigger turbo (let's say a gt35)

Yes I can put 2 wastegate's 44m.....one on each side of the collector.

But....for now I will make this one an see how it's going.

Cheers Danny,

Bogdan

RO_SUNNY

Collector 100% welded now

All ''jigged up'' and ready for the runners to ''blend in'''

Full penetration welds

vpulsar

Looks very nice mate don't forget to leave access to the bolt holes my first stainless manifold was a right bastard to get at a couple of the bolts.

Rob