greddy emanage ultimate settings

Fusion Ed

I cant remember what I did now. I think I tried random airflow meter profiles until one was a close match. Try a skyline GTS afm.. It may be completely wrong. Failing that youll just have to play and see how you get on.

BTW is your Z32 a proper nissan branded one? I have had lots of trouble with the non Nissan copies.

nitrosgti-r

red reading, yes same as mate, i have worked out how much iv spent on my R since owning it and its not a pretty figure and not for the mrs to know either lol

Chris, yeah iv looked up and down the list mate, unless the engine numbers ed posted ealier on this thread are out?

nitrosgti-r

I cant remember what I did now. I think I tried random airflow meter profiles until one was a close match. Try a skyline GTS afm.. It may be completely wrong. Failing that youll just have to play and see how you get on.

BTW is your Z32 a proper nissan branded one? I have had lots of trouble with the non Nissan copies.
No i dont think it is a genuine nissan one? No stickers etc on it and the wire colours were very different from the picture on the forum. Its a bit of a crappy plastic mould aswell if i look closely so id prob not expect much more from the sensors inside the thing either.

Ok then i'll have a play as im maxing out the stock maf already on the data log. It does run on the z32 setting but iv not run it up the road on that setting as yet.

Would the q45 be ok for upto 400bhp anyway wont it? i dont think ill be going tool near to 400 bhp if im tuning it myself, at least not yet anyway......

P

primeragtir01

greddy e manage ultimate

hi there can you guys help me please i need the jumper setting for the emanage for a nissan pulsar gtir can anyone help please thanks jon

nitrosgti-r

no good asking me mate cos the jumper settings were already on mine, best of luck with that and best of luck with the whole bloody thing lol

P

primeragtir01

lol thanks mate i think im goin to need it ,do you know anyone that could please or have a look at them for me please as these are doin my head in and not even try to put it in yet and set it up

P

primeragtir01

excellent thanks mate that will be excellent to see the inside to make sure there the same before i wire it in

P

primeragtir01

hi mate dont surpose you have had a chance to take some photos have you of the side of the emu thanks jon