Carbon Turini bonnet

G

GTI-R Kid

Do i take it thats a photoshop effort? Guessing since you now have the front bumper cut out for the intercooler?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It's been sat next to me waiting to go back since I got it 2 weeks ago, due to slight damage in transit and other no comment issues. :x

Davey

is that the second bonnet you had, or are you still waiting for a replacement?
I think i would of given up by now :cry: :evil:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It's the first one, it was supposed to have been collected on friday. I waited in 5 hours for it, but they never turned up. :evil:

G

gotoinstant-redline

so you havent even seen the second attempt yet? (was there one? been a while since i last read the rest of this thread.)

wasnt he bringing it up some time soon after a post of yours a while back??

L.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
GoToInstant-Redline said:
so you havent even seen the second attempt yet? (was there one? been a while since i last read the rest of this thread.)

wasnt he bringing it up some time soon after a post of yours a while back??

L.
My thoughts exactly. I think he might have thrown his toys out of the pram abit when someone rang him commenting on the quality of his product :oops: He is very close to losing my order if he doesn't get his arse in gear. I couldn't have been more patient if I tried. :evil:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It finally got picked up last Wednesday. I haven't checked to see if I've had a refund yet, but I bet I already know the answer to that one. :wink:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Shame they were such an arse about the whole thing because I was really tempted to buy one...

Rishi