Carbon Turini bonnet

R

robinsongtir

Nice one C :wink: arl looking forward to seeing your pictures of it then hoping fingers crossed mine is No2 it should be mine was ordered second :D

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Funny old thing......................NO IT FLAMING DIDN'T!!!!!!! :evil:

Although allegedly it was picked up today by the courier :shock: (Funny, I thought it was already on the way?) and should be here tomorow. I wont waste my time waiting in for it.......again. :roll:

G

gotoinstant-redline

FFS!! i hope its worth all this agro!!

good luck, and do post us up some pics to show off when you do finaly get it!!

L.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It's arrived :) and it's going back :cry:

One corner is chipped, and it's full of pits, loads of them and a couple of scratches. :evil:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
And there was no free plug cover with it either. :evil:
And I take it I have to drill the holes for the washer jets?

There's no way that bonnet is going on my car, it's an embarassement

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I'm just off the phone to Pete at SE Nissan, he noted all my complaints about the bonnet and if he keeps his word, he says he's going to bring another one up in person so that he can make sure everything is ok. If he does then fair enough, the problems will be resolved.
I'll accept a replacement bonnet as long as it is of a good standard.

A

antilag

wen will u boys learn STAY AWAY FROM LIARS AND CON ARTIST'S AS U WILL ALWAYS BE DISSAPOINTED AND LET DOWN not acusing anyone in anyway just a piece of friendly advise :D :D and not directed at any specific company :shock:

A

antilag

to b honest i am getting sick to death of everyone i no getting ripped off one way or another.seems to b the way these days but back wen me and your father were boys unhelpful buisness owners would have had an ass whopping not another year or so to try and sort the problem just imagine the interest thats being earned????????????

G

GTI-R Kid

Jaysus Carl i'm really sorry to hear what you're being put through at this stage - really is gone miles beyond a joke at this stage. :roll:

Is there any chance you could get some photos of the bonnet that was finally delivered so that we can get a look?

Really hope that you get all of this sorry mess sorted quickly - been a long wait for you. :evil:

G

gotoinstant-redline

does that mean you finaly got it then?!! very nice :)

L.