Carbon Turini bonnet

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Just ordered one from SE Nissan £400incl + £17p+p. Goning to take about 2 weeks or more to make.[8D][:D]. They don't have any in stock and they "don't make them anymore" but they said they'd make me one.

G

GTI-R Kid

The perfect excuse for you to get a front-mount eh Fast Guy?[;)][:D]

Rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
quote:Originally posted by GTI-R Kid
The perfect excuse for you to get a front-mount eh Fast Guy?[;)][:D]

Rob

Exactly[;)]
Now where's all those "which front mount is best?" threads? [:p]

M

memski

Nice one dude [8D] Look forward to seeing the pics when you get it. Just make sure they package it securely as my 1st bonnet came with a corner broken off [V]

R

robinsongtir

Fast Guy
Do you think they could make up anymore if I ring them tommorow?

0-60 4.12
339bhp and 300L/B torque
Subarwhoo??
RC Developments tuned
www.rcdevelopments.com

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
quote:Originally posted by robinsongtir
Fast Guy
Do you think they could make up anymore if I ring them tommorow?

Only one way to find out.Number's above.[;)] I did warn them they might get a couple more orders[:p]

R

robinsongtir

Got mine ordered two to three weeks to make and £417 all inc less weight and less drag should be slightly quicker over the 1/4 well happy with the customer service[:)][:D][8D][:D][8D][:D]

0-60 4.12
339bhp and 300L/B torque
Subarwhoo??
RC Developments tuned
www.rcdevelopments.com

G

GTI-R Kid

Fast Guy - you planning on painting it or leaving the woven Carbon finish for all to appreciate what it really is?

Rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
quote:Originally posted by GTI-R Kid
Fast Guy - you planning on painting it or leaving the woven Carbon finish for all to appreciate what it really is?

I'm very tempted to paint it, simply so the theiving scum won't think "[:0] carbon fibre? I'll have abit of that"[:(!]

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Skiddus, just got your e-mail. No links as they don't seem to have a web site at the moment. No pics cos I don't have it yet, they said a couple of weeks. Their phone number is in the second reply (01621 858856)

J

JASON GANT

U can pick them up with one hand [dont fit that well] quote:Originally posted by prkwan
how much lighter do u know?[:)]

I am exhausted, are you?

prkwan

yes, i will wait and see what happens!
hey boooost, if we do decide to buy it shall we do it together and see if we can squeeze any discount off them? [:p]

I am exhausted, are you?

A

Anonymous

pkwan,

When you come to buy I may be also in. Just depends on how long your willing to wait.

Si.