Spec & price for 650bhp pulsar please

red reading

The engine would handle it quite easily,but thats not his bag,450 and the same torque with a wide powerband is his bag mate.

tell me about holidays 7 years ago was my last.

Dangerous Dave

The engine would handle it quite easily,but thats not his bag,450 and the same torque with a wide powerband is his bag mate.

tell me about holidays 7 years ago was my last.
Sound#s as tho its going to be one to watch out for! but will it be 450 with his fat ass behind the wheel:lol:

Are you a fooking hermit or something? should get your self over to the ring with us in august still time to book you in mate;-)

red reading

Stu's a petrol head he'll drive it hard alright.

I feel like a hermit somedays! Just been busy building my business (for fuck all in this recession 1 step foward 3 back!) august-dember is normally my busiest time..... not this year now i have said it i expect

Dangerous Dave

Stu's a petrol head he'll drive it hard alright.

I feel like a hermit somedays! Just been busy building my business (for fuck all in this recession 1 step foward 3 back!) august-dember is normally my busiest time..... not this year now i have said it i expect
Sounds like me :lol: as soon as i built my rep up some little fook whit cock's it all up:doh: but we know what happened to him:-D;-)
Am busy up till the end of sept now so happy days:thumbsup:
If nearer the time you fancy it let me know its only for 4days (over the weekend)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I'm sure Rishi could provide plenty of information on achieving 700 bhp :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes I can.. Just because you can buy the parts, doesn't mean any garage is going to put all together for you in a decent amount of time.. FACT!

Mines been waiting to be mapped or whatever now for fooking ages!.. But as I'm over in the US i haven't really chased them down on it...

Rishi

Whoever it was looking for that kind of build you could always buy mine from me.. I'm not around much these days as I'm over in the US most of the time now..

Car is drivable, just needs the mapping completed...

CP/Brian Crower/TOMEI 280 Cams/AGRA Engine
Motec M48 Pro ECU
PPG Dog Box
GT3542R Turbo
Roll Caged
TEIN Coilovers w/Full Whiteline Kit

You get the idea...

Failing that I'm going to get onto them about finishing up the car.. lol

turugtir

But what about the gearbox? It breaks with 400 hp, let alone 700. Even with the PPG gearbox it breaks the cases, so I think is a lose-lose situation. If the only problem was to reach that power and you had other options of gearboxes that would be expensive, but fine in the long term, but in from my point of view, that car would be a bag of issues and a money waster.

Rishi

My latest reply from the garage today

Yes your car is up and running, and aside from a good check over it should be ready to have the mapping done. Gerry is going to contact you with regards to this ..
:thumbsup: