Plug and play Coil On plug upgrade - would this interest you?

Fusion Ed

Well yes little update. Its built in prototype form, and is working on the bench. I need to make it more durable before I test on my R. This will happen in the near future, with hopefully the completed version by early spring.

I'm very intrested too..
I'm running my R with haltech 1000 platinum sport..
how much cost 4 coils+plug?

capability is approx 200bhp per cylinder?

Fusion Ed

Not yet. Will check.

Also update, I may possibly have a working setup of this in the next week or so... I'll be back with more info when/if I make it happen.

Fusion Ed

MAF only. There are other options, Let me assure you all, who are interested anyway. I'm working on a TON of stuff for pulsar. I really don't want to talk too much yet. but COP included. Just watch this space....

Fusion Ed

Well I'm currently looking for a new workshop. As soon as I have that sorted I'll be doing the first testing on the new hardware I'm working on.

Empty Pockets

MAF only. There are other options, Let me assure you all, who are interested anyway. I'm working on a TON of stuff for pulsar. I really don't want to talk too much yet. but COP included. Just watch this space....
Is it something you're working on, or will this never be an option ? Only enguiring as i've sold the Haltech ecu, and was thinking of maybe fitting my engine and turbo so any prospective buyer could see the car running, 35r at wastegate pressure, .9bar, it would only be done to sell, so it's dead money and not worth buying another ecu etc.. Could you not make a gtir-evo patch loom and use an evo6 oem ecu, you can pick them up for a 100 quid and they're fully mappable, support map etc etc, just after a cheap solution to get the car running really ? Drop me a pm with a price for a patch loom and mapping if it's something you could do, or details for the nistune if map/sd is in the pipeline.

Fusion Ed

Sorry, thats not practical at all, totally different timing wheel etc. If It just needs to be seen running, its much easier to stick a maf back on, and plug in stock ecu.