Nissan pulsar GTI-R 380 BHP AT 1.2 BAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad

Gunman - Im all in for not disrespecting other members but you really don't help yourself with your threats about legal action.

Your dyno figures maybe or maybe not accurate but all I would say is that your quoted figures do not represent a realistic bhp figure for the spec and boost you claim. Also, rolling road's can be easily adjusted to determine your bhp figures and dyno readout's can vary enormously at different garages.

Good luck with the sale of your car and try to be a little less hostile and realistic as someone potentially interested in your car could be reading this thread and being put off by your actions.

davey red.r

give me a £100 and i will take it away for you mate.
its terrble:roll:and the price for chavness:doh:6k and no forged and no quaife alough it does have that hks maf:thumbsup:

Poor scrap guys, they'll be getting robbed!! If there lucky he might not have owned it a year!
I'll offer £29.46 and a free lesson in photoshopping!! . . . . . Sorry for outbidding you guys but i'm in desperate need of a standard maf and a SUPERCHARGER!!

gtir_pimp

hes stil advertising it as 380bhp on pistonheads when its clearly not. surely he can get legally bollokd/taken to court for false advertising,saying its something that it isnt?
shouldnt someone inform pistonheads?
sad thing is someone will buy it who doesnt know enough about cars

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
On the upside, it's now at half the original asking price of £10,000! Does that mean that someone gets a bargain; they only pay half of the original price?

I'm not keen on the interior paint, but it does look clean and cared-for on the outside. The paint hides a multitude of sins (like exactly how much body filler is under it - I discovered recently that my arches were mainly filler, so am familiar with this one), but it'll stay like that for a while anyway.
It's the same with engine internals, unless you take the engine apart, you can't really know what's in it.
I guess what I'm saying is that I don't dispute the amount of work that has gone into this car, nor the money that has been spent on goodies for it. Whether it will go for £5,500 , who knows... it's a buyer's market at the moment.

nathan

hes stil advertising it as 380bhp on pistonheads when its clearly not. surely he can get legally bollokd/taken to court for false advertising,saying its something that it isnt?
shouldnt someone inform pistonheads?
sad thing is someone will buy it who doesnt know enough about cars
i have just reported it

Status
Not open for further replies.