Nissan pulsar GTI-R 380 BHP AT 1.2 BAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunman32

you are a sad load of "bankers" with nothing better to do then to pick holes in other peoples work quote "go forth and mulitply" you all unquote

Last edited by a moderator:

Trip

you are a sad load of "bankers" with nothing better to do then to pick holes in other peoples work quote "go forth and mulitply" you all unquote
And how does that show up in court ? ask the wife or daughter for me please.

olliecast

If there’s a genuine explanation then you should share and clear this up.

Especially as you are thinking of selling and its clear you put alot of work into it?

P

pulsarboby

you are a sad load of "bankers"

yes true but were the "bankers" with the wonga to buy:lol::lol:
just explain the questions if your at all genuine or youll never be able to flog it;-)

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I think swearing is not allowed so I'm going to be dull and clean it all up.

Its funny how nowadays being called a "banker" is probably more offensive anyway.

Last edited:

nathan

Your too funny i have lots of things better to do i just like to respond to threats. so good luck with the sale tho im sure someone from here will buy it :lol:

Last edited:
I'll buy it!! :lol::lol:
Sorry, just kidding!!
If its a true dyno there would be no need to take it off.....................so i thought i'd put it back for you :lol:

I was looking for that, Thanks Mark! :-D A nice supercharged pulsar then yeah:doh:
Only just read this whole post, love it, made me laugh all the way! :thumbsup:
Cheers guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.