Nissan pulsar GTI-R 380 BHP AT 1.2 BAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkTurbo

If thats a power curve from a standard turbo then i'm bananaman :lol:

Heres my power graph (also from interpro :lol:) with a standard turbo, notice my car is making about 200bhp by 4000rpm and then around 240 by 4500rpm, now look back at the other one ;-)

P

pulsarboby

is it me or does it rev to nearly 8000 rpm

try 8500:shock: linear power
lets have a guess at what car that dyno print is from:lol:
deffo got a charger on it

i reckon a supercharged lotus exige

i noticed their phone number there marky, whos gonna fax them a copy through to see what it is:smokin:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
My recent readout...

Both Bob and Stumo know how it feels to be passengers with in a car with such power! 8)

eastwood

This make me laugh so much Im crying.

I ve been reading this from the start and had to comment now.

I think we should all place bids see how much its really worth.

I will start the bidding at a fiver.

P

pulsarboby

:-D:-D:-D nice!
your a lying booger you told me it was making over 1,000bhpz now youve been proven wrong by your own genuine dynograph:der:

quick delete it before anyone else notices:lol:

Trip

its got to be a centrifugal type blower. Jackson racing blowers are roots type which are not linear.

I would think its coming from a Honda engine since not many cars can rev past 8500 BUT i do not see any vtec kick anywhere in the graph. This blower is very common on S2000's(had one myself), and i have seen graphs of dynos where the tuner manages to even out the vtec transition.

all this and it might just be a dual core intel CPU, 4gb ram running photoshop.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
My recent readout...

Both Bob and Stumo know how it feels to be passengers with in a car with such power! 8)
That's at 1bar too! I was watching your boost gauge the whole time... I did say it had some pull, but I never realised it was that much!

steve963

did you check out his other thread where he filled the rusty arches, and put up the pics, but steve questioned him and he said it didnt look right so was bare metaled and redone, but no photos of that bit..

nathan

its got to be a centrifugal type blower. Jackson racing blowers are roots type which are not linear.

I would think its coming from a Honda engine since not many cars can rev past 8500 BUT i do not see any vtec kick anywhere in the graph. This blower is very common on S2000's(had one myself), and i have seen graphs of dynos where the tuner manages to even out the vtec transition.

all this and it might just be a dual core intel CPU, 4gb ram running photoshop.
Whatever ruin my guess :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.