Nissan pulsar GTI-R 380 BHP AT 1.2 BAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Well i can only tell you what it ran when i had it mapped at interpro this month you can ring them with the reg it you do not believe me i have no reson to tell lies about the bhp i have the print out but i would ring them if i were you. i didnt think it was a standard maf anyway
If you have the printout then why not just post it up to prove your power claims. 330bhp is the practical limit considered by most for a stock maf, hence why your getting such negative comments towards your power claims.

Trip

What is the redline of that engine ?

That graph is like of a centrifugal superchaged engine. Linear bhp/rpm

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Shoot_4F mode? Should be more like Shoot_44 mode.

Graph looks odd, "magic rollers" could be the case...

lmao, last time I saw a photoshop that bad it was a scam from nigeria. Anyone else notice that the name, ID and car are in a completely different font?

For 6k I'd want a bit more than fake dyno print out and some pretty paint

Fusion Ed

That is funny.. :)

This is the mode and font you SHOULD expect:

BUT and I have to point this out as its so amusing....

Look at the bottom of my graph above notice: 20071115?? Well thats the DATE the dyno was run.. Check out the graph above:

20080218 but at the top on the printout it says 17-10-2009.

Sorry but thats just really funny.

Last edited:

nathan

I have taken this off due to people make snide comments it is a true dyno and anyone who slanders my good standing will end up in court
my wife is a solicitor who said you should read this before making any more snide untrue claims about me...
Law. a. defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures. b. the act or crime of publishing it. c. a formal written declaration or statement, as one containing the allegations of a plaintiff or the grounds of a charge. 2. anything that is defamatory or that maliciously or damagingly misrepresents.
to be honest i love having a day in court i think its very funny that you would start threatening people with court action just for that its my personal opinion that that graph was fraudulent and i look forward to you taking me to court for my personal opinion :der:

Trip

gunman.. you shouldn't take it up with us, we are only stating the truth. If your tuner gave you that dynoprint, it is him you should take to court.

As stated above. The dyno print is not authentic and was manipulated. Forging documents (in this case the dyno print) is a crime. Go tell that to your tuner.

nathan

just to add from the
Human rights act 1998 [SIZE=+1]
Article 10: Freedom of Expression
[/SIZE]
(1) Everyone has the right of freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without inference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This Article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

and if you like i can spout legal mumbo jumbo all day

Trondelond

Time to pull up a chair. :popcorn:

This isn't a matter of whether the dyno sheet you posted is a forgery or not, it's a question of who did it.

P

pulsarboby

youll never sell that car now buddy lol
now people know it had a fraudulent dyno graph reading (whether by yourself or someone else), they will no doubt question every single bit of work carried out to that car.

you said it had a bare metal respray, in which case why are the door shuts still in grey!!!
finish to the paint is very good but paint hides a multitude of sins lol

this is a case of 'what lies beneath' 3 months down the road ive a sneaky feeling that things arent gonna look so pretty on the surface. for 6k i would want an absolute minter with forged engine and quaife box, with full documented paperwork.
what make is the NEW straight cut box, gear ratios, who assembled it???

btw good luck with the sale, you may find a buyer but think about halving that asking price

funniest for sale ad ive ever seen, real quality:thumbsup::roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

geoff pine

to be honest i love having a day in court i think its very funny that you would start threatening people with court action just for that its my personal opinion that that graph was fraudulent and i look forward to you taking me to court for my personal opinion :der:
gunman You will have to produce the graph in court to explain the dates being different which is where you case falls apart and any way my daughter is a barrister .

Last edited:

Trip

You will have to produce the graph in court to explain the dates being different which is where you case falls apart and any way my daughter is a barrister .

Why does it fall ? if the dyno graph shows clearly it was tempered with.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
my wife is a solicitor who said you should read this before making any more snide untrue claims about me...
Law. a. defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures. b. the act or crime of publishing it. c. a formal written declaration or statement, as one containing the allegations of a plaintiff or the grounds of a charge. 2. anything that is defamatory or that maliciously or damagingly misrepresents.
I'm only a Chemist, but that sounds more like libel to me than slander; nobody has spoken publicly about you, but they have printed their opinions over the validity of your statements.
I'm suprised that your wife has enouraged you to persue this, it seems like vexatious litigation to me and I'd argue that this is simply healthy debate. - The issue is that the facts you have presented don't quite add-up.

Having said that, it seems like barristers (rather than solicitors) will take anything to court if they're getting paid for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.