GTIROC Trackday 2009

P

pulsarboby

ok martyn and his mate, andy, me and clare are now all booked at hotel in chester.
booked and paid today, so if anyone else is coming down night before for a beer etc thats where we'll be:-D

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

steve whens this marquet thing arriving? im not there friday till around 2 and the lad wont be in till after lunch. im leaving around midday monday

antgtir

Martyn, is that wishful thinking :lol:

Would be good to catch up with you guys before the big day but all depends on how the R is feeling as to whether ill be up all night fixing it :lol: (i really shouldnt joke)

When its all sorted let me know where you are staying and ill pop my head round the corner.

Ant.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Basic check list

• Car Key
  • Car (Durrrr!)
  • Trackday Documents
  • Contact Info
  • Drivers Licence
  • Ear Plugs
  • Helmet
  • Tools
  • Tyre Pressure Gauge
  • Camera
  • Snacks
  • Water

Other things to consider

• Race Gloves
  • Race Boots
  • Petrol
  • Duct Tape & Zip Ties
  • WD-40
  • Axel Stands
  • Chairs
  • Suntan lotion (depending on weather)
  • Sun glasses

Pre Track Prep

• Tyre Condition (wear)
  • Brake Pads (wear)
  • Brake Fluid Level
  • Oil Level
  • Check for Leaks
  • Bodywork Securely Fastened

P

pulsarboby

bob,

thats very kind of you, business must be good?.......

lol you's pair have a bargain £17.50 a head with continental breakfast chucked in for good measure:lol: poor old andys gotta pay £31, where as me and clare are pretty people so they gave us our room free to attract other guests:lol::lol::lol:

any joy on this marquet?.....times running out if im taking it up.

stumo

lol you's pair have a bargain £17.50 a head with continental breakfast chucked in for good measure:lol: poor old andys gotta pay £31, where as me and clare are pretty people so they gave us our room free to attract other guests:lol::lol::lol:

any joy on this marquet?.....times running out if im taking it up.
Bob, pleeeese get it right..........Clare is the pretty one and she more than compensates for you!!! :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I'll be bringing the microwave for the day so we can heat up some pies or take away meals. I'll try to get some spare grub before hand but people can consider this available when sorting out their packed lunches ;-)

Funny man! :lol:
I was just thinking about poor andy, he must not have the looks then for a bargain hotel room!!:lol:

stumo

Funny man! :lol:
I was just thinking about poor andy, he must not have the looks then for a bargain hotel room!!:lol:
I guess you've never met Andy.....i'm surprised he's allowed into the hotel!!!

And if he is they'll charge him 500 quid! :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

Bob, pleeeese get it right..........Clare is the pretty one and she more than compensates for you!!! :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

ok ok its not my fault i was hit with the oogly stick:lol: but my immense bulk makes up for the lack in the looks department:p:thumbsup:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Where in Chester? I don't claim to know it like the back of my hand, but I know it reasonably well.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Hoole?... wrong side of the tracks for me! :roll:

It's not quite how it sounds; I just never have any reason to go further than the train station because I always come in from the other side of the city. Plus whenever I go out in Chester, I usually stay within the walls...

I think I should work on getting that day off work.

P

pulsarboby

still no joy on the marquet front and its gonna be too late to get it to me now!
ive tried pming steve but no answer
still i reckon the 2 garages is enough for people that need to carry out repairs in the rain lol

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Well between us we can still bring the table, chairs and microwave plus drinks and snacks.

If we get there early we could always try and take garages 8, 9 and 10 by accident :)