Curborough Sprint Course - Track-day 1st September

Staichey

Looks like I wont be making this Im afraid. I might be still attending though, but the Pulsar is having some issues and the backup car has now lunched its gearbox, and Im not gonna track the day to day jibber pmsl! If anyone wants my pass then (as long as its ok with Russ) they can take it for what I paid. Drop me a PM if you are interested

Steve :(

antopulsar

HI Russ just thought i would let you know will defo be there mate. Car still not finished so will be coming in my corsa non-track lol.

Staichey

I'll be there in either my daily car (no track) or a mates car (MOT Pending, but will be on track if so), nobody wanted the pass so best not let it go to waste. Be good to meet you all. See you tuesday. Steve ;)

olliecast

not long now!!!!

if there`s no food, anyone wanna bring a disposable barby and we`ll whack on some meat!!!! I don`t mind bringing it

antopulsar

would be ideal to have some sort of food there as the nearest place i found is the Texaco garage and it ain't the best for decent food really lol

P

pulsarboby

russ has promised me he wont let us down with a burger / tea stand but thats not to say the guy doesnt let him down!!!
clares gonna be well cheesed off if theres no coffee.
can someone give me a postcode for this place please as ive not got the foggiest where it is lol

P

pulsarboby

cheers buddy! reckon il be there around 10ish as im leaving around 7.30 in morning so sees you all there:-D

antopulsar

i will be there about 10ish too bob but i will only have to leave about ........10........ sorry bob:lol::lol: couldnt resist it

RU55 GTR

Hello everyone!

Only two more sleeps till Curborough!! LOL

The itinary for the day is as follows:

Gates open around 08:30,
Briefing & signing-on 08:50,
Track opens 09:00,
Track closes 16:00,
Gates close 16:30.

Toilet facilities are on-site, but the the caterer has let me down, got a bigger booking for the week! :( Does anybody know anyone else who could do it? Just looking for burgers, bacon butties, tea, coffee, cold drinks etc. We could always do it between us, ie BBQ, marque, gas burner for tea & coffee? What do you think?

If anyone has any suggestions or has any problems, feel free to contact me on my mobile - 07711 833 175

Looking forward to seeing you all there! :)

RU55 GTR

I'm disappointed to inform you all that Banzai have not responded, nor have Jap Performance. Therefore, at this time, I can not confirm their intentions.

However, I can confirm that there will be a photographer on-site all day. Photographs will be available to purchase, so bring some cash. I'm not sure on pricing, but I know it won't be expensive.

See you all soon!

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Staichey

Guys,

If you bring food supplies (bacon/bread/rolls etc) and cups I will have my camping stove, frying pan and kettle with me to cook for you all :thumbsup:

I'll be there about 9am. I wont be on track as I'll be in the pug (306 estate, rude!).

Russ, I'll give you a bell in a minute mate :thumbsup:

Steve

olliecast

I'm still there as planned. Me, and my mate in the suzuki ignis and another in his extreamly stripped out golf. Can't wait!

Good to hear about the photo's, need a good one for a vinal pic for the wall!

Bob, are you in the pulsar of the westfield?

P

pulsarboby

Bob, are you in the pulsar of the westfield?

depends on the weather ollie, if its rain forecast then il bring a bog standard pulsar but if ok then il take the westfield

staichey.....good man:thumbsup:

Staichey

No worries :thumbsup:

Depending where you look, weather forecast varies from some cloud to light showers.

Lets hope it keeps dry! :-D

RU55 GTR

Guys,

If you bring food supplies (bacon/bread/rolls etc) and cups I will have my camping stove, frying pan and kettle with me to cook for you all :thumbsup:

I'll be there about 9am. I wont be on track as I'll be in the pug (306 estate, rude!).

Russ, I'll give you a bell in a minute mate :thumbsup:

Steve
That's great, thanks!

Antopulsar is looking for a local van. We'll get through!!! :)