Curborough Sprint Course - Track-day 1st September

RU55 GTR

Hello everybody!

I'm arranging another track-day/meet at Curborough Sprint Course on September 1st 2009. :-D

Same arrangements as last time (see attached link for more detail http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55101 ), except this time I'm arranging for a photographer to be on-site all day to photograph on and off track. The plan is that he will put all the photographs on a disc for those of you that want them at £10 a disc. I would like to open this event up as a 'meet' as much as a track-day. Everyone is welcome to come along to view the track-action, show their car and meet like-minded people.

At the moment I am approaching Banzai and Japaneese Performance to see if we can get a feature. :thumbsup: I will update the thread as this progresses.

A track-pass for the day is £40 (plus £2 for pay-pal charges) per car.
Access to the grounds as a support vehicle, spectator or show car is free.

I shall begin to compile a list of those provisionally booking places for either track-access or off-track access. Track-access is limited to 15nr cars and is advertised elsewhere. Places for track-access are not secured untill paid for, so if you definately want your pass, then please pay promptly!

I hope you can join us and I look forward to hearing from you! :-D

Last edited:

RU55 GTR

Track-access

1 - RU55 GTR (SXOC/GTiROC)
2 - Olliecast (GTiROC)
3 - pulsarboby (GTiROC)
4 - Ollies mate 1 (GTiROC)
5 - Ollies mate 2 (GTiROC)
6 - Miniwash (SXOC)
7 - S13 JIM / JDK (SXOC)
8 - Tim (GTiROC)
9 - craig8585 (SXOC)
10 - Miniwash's mate (SXOC)
11 - Plastacine (SXOC)
12 - Agileandy (SXOC)
13 - S3 1 MDI (SXOC) Awaiting pay-pal fees
14 - Staichey (GTiROC)
15 - Karl S (RTdev-trackdays)

Reserves (if passes held are not paid for in full before the 1st August, then the individuals below will be offered them)

16 - 786evo8 (SXOC)
17 - Adrianstokes (SXOC)
18 -

Usernames is black are provisionally held until paid - Red usernames are paid

Non-track access

1 - Antopulsar (GTiROC)
2 - John Tunner 123 (SXOC)
3 - AJBH (SXOC)
4 - Zara H (GTI owners)

Last edited:

RU55 GTR

Good man Ollie! Look forward to spending the day with you again! Banzai are showing interest, but yet to confirm.

Tale it easy! :)

olliecast

i`ve got 2 more cars aswell definately will come if thats ok.
that ignis again and a seat ibiza if thats ok.

P

pulsarboby

il do this one russ, just take the deposit off of money for bits your collecting fella!
you gonna organise a fat bastad burger and tea stand this time:-D

Track-access
1 - RU55 GTR
2 - Olliecast
3- pulsarboby

Last edited by a moderator:

olliecast

[

Track-access
1 - RU55 GTR
2 - Olliecast
3- pulsarboby
4- Ollies mate 1
5- Ollies mate 2

R

riske

How far away is this? Cant be bothered to search on google... in a lazy mood :)
I would be interested to have a go. I'll speak to you Bob in more detail about prep etc. I'll confirm soon Russ.

olliecast

How far away is this? Cant be bothered to search on google... in a lazy mood :)
I would be interested to have a go. I'll speak to you Bob in more detail about prep etc. I'll confirm soon Russ.

just get there and drive mate! no real prep unless your car has no wheels :thumbsup:

i think you wear a costume bob, under this is the athletes body of an f1 driver!

P

pulsarboby

dunno tis upt north somewhere lol, think its not far from leicester which is around 2 1/2hrs drive from yours

RU55 GTR

Good to see the banter gents!! LOL

Answers to your questions;

Boby, if I can get enough interest, I'll persue a burger van or something similar, but as it stands at the moment I don't think the numbers will warrant it. Still a good idea though bud! Plus, happy to take the payment from what I owe you as long as you are happy with that.

Riske, Curborough Sprint Course is near Lichfield just of the A38, which is near to Tamworth and Birmingham. As Boby said, it's not too far from Leicester. As for prep, it's a pretty lax day. As serious as you want it to be. The idea is to enjoy your car, let off some steam and practice driving. A lot of my mates have 200SX's and a couple of Skyline's, so most of them are either 'drifting' or testing their talent. The day is run as one car on, as one car comes off, so there is no risk of collisions on-track.

Ollie, we've got to dial-in that top corner properly this time!!! LOL ;)

Not got a definitive answer from Banzai yet, but they are interested. Heard nothing as of yet from Jap' Performance.

Thank you for your interest gents!!! :thumbsup:

RU55 GTR

Anybody else interested? Track-time or just showing?!?! Everbody welcome!!

Feel free to ask questions and view the links!

All the best :-D

RU55 GTR

List updated and there is still track-time available. Get it while it's still here!

Let me know if you are just interested in turning-up, as I put your name down in the non-track list.

Incase I haven't already said, it is likely that those going round track will be happy to take passengers, so turn-up and have a 'hot-lap'. Plus, this presents a great oppertunity to meet fellow members, owners and like-minded people.

I do hope you can join us! :-D

antopulsar

put me down as non track russ but if my car is sorted ill have a crack at the track mate (let you know asap)
cheers

RU55 GTR

List updated and PM sent!

Thank you for the interest gents! Would anybody else like to join us for either on-track or track-side participation?

All the best!!! :thumbsup: