Curborough Sprint Course - Track-day 1st September

P

pulsarboby

so am i ollie, just reminds me i never replied to text about clip things you wanted.
give me a bell or text tomorrow after 12 to remind me as im sure i have some that you can have for free, il even post them out to you for nowt lol

good news about the burger / tea van russ

RU55 GTR

Someone NEEDS to drop out!!
Don't worry bud, I have a feeling there will be a few who won't be paying-up in-time, so you'll get in I'm sure. :thumbsup: Even if you don't bud, come along with your 'R' anyway for the social and get a ride in other peoples motors. I've got a photographer coming so we'll be getting lots of good photographs. :-D

Take it easy!

RU55 GTR

List updated with payments received and new interest.

Not long left now! Please may I remind those that have provisionally booked track-time, I require full payment by the 1st August to ensure the event goes ahead! Those that don't pay by this date, will be re-listed onto the reserves list and passes will be secured on a first come, first served basis.

Thank you in advance for your interest and I look forward to enjoying the day with you! :)

RU55 GTR

For those that have provisionally booked spaces, today is the last day to pay for them, in full. If payment is not received today, then tommorrow those on the reserves list will have the oppertunity to buy passes out-right. I don't wish to be like this, but I must ensure the event goes ahead for those that have paid-up.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding.

I look forward to spending the day with you all and I hope we have a good one! :)

RU55 GTR

Can i pay for my place yet? ;)
Hello Tim,

If you would like a track-pass then they are available. Do you need payment details?

Thank you for your continued interest and I look forward to enjoying the day with you!

All the best! :thumbsup:

RU55 GTR

List updated following receipt of payment.

Track-passes are now all sold and the track is full!!! The day is certainly going ahead!!!

Anyone that has unfortunately missed-out on track-passes, please may I remind you that others will be coming along on the day for the social, to watch and possibly for passenger rides. So please, feel free to show-up and join-in.

Further-more, I am still awaiting confirmation, but Banzai magazine have expressed interest in attending the day for a magazine feature. Fingers-crossed, they choose to come along. I shall persue an answer and let you know. Giving you all a chance to clean the motor!?!?

All the best!