Curborough Sprint Course - Track-day 1st September

olliecast

will get that money sorted soon mate.

Any news of timing / use of the full track? Its much more challenging then

RU55 GTR

will get that money sorted soon mate.

Any news of timing / use of the full track? Its much more challenging then
Good stuff buddy!

Unfortunately, for the money we pay, we can't use the run-in/off. It would cost us a fair bit more to use that. Probably in the region of £70 per car?!?!

Timing wise, you can unformally time your laps. If we were to properly time the laps then it would constitute motorsport and therefore, we would have to follow FIA regs. I don't know how Santa-pod gets around it, but I wouldn't mind knowing!!! Stopwatch and clip-board for the time being I'm afraid buddy.

Take it easy and I look forward to the event with you! :-D

P

pulsarboby

get those coffee and burger facilities sorted russ?

im quite looking forward to this now and im even gonna let clare loose in my car:shock::lol: so watch out anyone standing anywhere near the track:doh::lol:

Tim

Scrap that! That's the day i arrive back in the UK from being at the 'Ring so wont be able to make it! :(

olliecast

And your car will probabilly be broke, lol

Shame about the rest of the track, I wouldve paid the extra 30 quid as its a lot faster.

Still looking forward to it though

Ollie

Staichey

On one hand Im hoping mine is T&T'd by then, so I can drive it there, but on the other hand I hope it isnt, which gives me an excuse to trailer it there and give it an absolute pasting!! hmmmm

Tim

Ok, after Ollies negativity i've decided not to go to the 'Ring this year! ;)

So if i can definitely sit on the reserves list that would be great!

Tim

I think it's full otherwise i'd be sending the money straight over!

I figured this would be a better way to give the thing a shakedown, rather than driving all the way to Germany for it to break... And if it breaks at Curborough Bob can fix it ;)

olliecast

Bloody hell. Didn't realise it was full. Both of the lads I'm coming with gave me the money tonight too so ill get the money to you tomorrow russ. Can't wait as there was only 2 of our shopping trolleys there last time!

RU55 GTR

Bloody hell. Didn't realise it was full. Both of the lads I'm coming with gave me the money tonight too so ill get the money to you tomorrow russ. Can't wait as there was only 2 of our shopping trolleys there last time!

I know, it's suddenly filled-up fast! :thumbsup:

People have still got to pay though! ;-)

Ok mate about money, look forward to receiving it! Looking more forward to the event though! Not been driving for 2 months now and well fed-up, so hopefully have my knee fixed and working properly again for then!!!

Take it easy! :)