Curborough Sprint Course - Track-day 1st September

P

pulsarboby

if i hadnt of been so busy today i could have bought a generator which i have at workshop, i still could but would need to pick it up in morning but it seems everythings sorted now anyways.

will see you all tomorrow sometime

Staichey

I'll be the gangly long one in the shonky 306 :lol:

Just packed car up, I will have: camping stove, gas, milk, some teabags, water, frying pan and a bottle of ketchup.

If you guys bring some food (dont forget rolls/bread/mugs lol) I dont mind cooking it, bring some water if you want a cuppa as i dont know how far mine will go.

I feel like a mother lmao!

Also, will bring some nice goodies to tempt you all with (not food this time though ;))

See you all tomorrow :thumbsup:

Steve.

P

pulsarboby

yes cheers russ :thumbsup:
never got home till 8.30, bl00dy starter motor went on my truck and was stuck at services on the m1 for ages waiting for the aa to give me a tow start:doh:

weather was a bummer for me with the car i bought and too far in a day tbh, i was knackered when i got home last night.

did you get the piss stain off your trousers:lol::lol:

olliecast

thanks russ, excellent day.
Some excellent pics that your brother took

Good to meet some of you other guys aswell.

Cheers,
ollie

RU55 GTR

Thank you to you all!!! The event would not be what is was without you being there! I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves.

Well, the sun held-on for quite some-time for us, but in the end the rain won. However, I don't think it would be unfair to say, it definately didn't spoil the fun!!! :)

I'm sorry the weather stopped the Megabusa's fun Bob, but atleast you got to wet my head. Thankyou for taking me round for a blast and cheers for the wet seat!!! LOL

It was great to meet all of you and to see some of you again!

Thank you for your interest and attendance! :)

RU55 GTR

yes cheers russ :thumbsup:
never got home till 8.30, bl00dy starter motor went on my truck and was stuck at services on the m1 for ages waiting for the aa to give me a tow start:doh:

weather was a bummer for me with the car i bought and too far in a day tbh, i was knackered when i got home last night.

did you get the piss stain off your trousers:lol::lol:
You are welcome bud and sorry you got stuck on the way home!! Where abouts were you?

I appreciate it was a long way. Maybe, if you want to attend another, you could stop at mine the night before or stop closer to the track, so it's not so much in a day.

Piss stain?! I don't know what you are talking about? LOL Cheers mate!

Staichey

Had a good day, nice to meet you all :-D

Big, big thanks to russ, ollie and phil in the XR2 for the passenger rides, very kind of you all, and you've definately renewed my interest in getting mine sorted, nice one fellas! Dizzy cap ordered this morning, and have made a few phone calls too ;-) :thumbsup:

Nice to meet you too Tim, you were driving very well indeed, very neat and consistent, and fast too :-D

Look forward to the next one, mine will definately be there 8)

As for pics, mine didnt turn out too well, got a couple of semi decent ones, but I either didnt get focus or the zoom on my camera pixellates the images awfully. :doh:

Russ, I didnt get an image CD, can I come and pick one up? Or you can post, just let me know how much mate :)

Thanks again all.

LOVED this 8)

Steve

RU55 GTR

You are most welcome mate!

Glad you are endeavouring to get your car back together!!! The more R's, the better!!

I've responded to your PM regarding the disc of photo's, of course you can have one.

Hopefully see you all again soon and thank you again for all your interest!! :)

GtIr_1

im very interested to have a go ay the sprint circuit there anyone up to re-organise another soon?? miss out on last one..DAm