what spoilers can u put on the r

O

Odin

stomski said:
fair enough mate, du want me to post some more pics of mine for ya? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only if you have any with out that chavhorriffic spoiler fitted buddy :wink: .

I suppose I'm a bit guilty to, As I painted mine metallic nero and got rid of that silly rear wiper :oops: .

rob

JIMMYBACK

vpulsar said:
stomski said:
fair enough mate, du want me to post some more pics of mine for ya? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only if you have any with out that chavhorriffic spoiler fitted buddy :wink: .

I suppose I'm a bit guilty to, As I painted mine metallic nero and got rid of that silly rear wiper :oops: .

rob
that silly rear wiper u merntion does come in handy :D but it does look stupid :shock:

D

disco dave

stomski i would ent worry..
v to old and ugly to understand change..

maty gtir is a know it all with a seriously rusty r..

kerion loves it realy ..

it nice to have something different they need to be changfed and std there SHIT... they look shit everything about thems shit except a few r out there which r differnt.. fuck wot these nob heads think if they think theres is better post the pics and prove it or shut the fcuk up u noobs

O

Odin

disco dave said:
v to old and ugly to understand change..
Old and ugly I maybe fella :cry: .

But after you lot of cnuts have moved on to you next project leaveing a load of maxed up R's in your wake :evil: , I and the rest of the real R fan's will be left to pick up the pieace's. Or there will just be a load more R's being scraped or broken.....

I don't don't think you could disagree could you because it's already happening isn't it :roll: :cry: . People your age or younger are buying them because there cheap at the moment, Then finding out to there cost just how much they really cost to maintain and run, And just brakeing them for spares because there thoughtless self interested w@nkers just like you :evil: .

rob

O

Odin

stomski said:
i only posted up a pic of my car :roll: :roll: :?

Well you put it out there mate :wink: .

So I'm gonna blame you :lol: :lol: .

rob

ShayneG

vpulsar said:
stomski said:
pug 205/06 spoiler on mine courtesy of disco dave, i think it looks a lot better, but just do what you want mate

here she is..

[/img]
:shock: :shock: F*CK that's looks bl00dy HORRENDOUS :cry: .

rob
MAXFLOWER AT IT'S BEST :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree, looks awful :!:

S

stomski

:? :?

lets see some pics of urs then mate? :wink: (he says knowing what it looks like)

O

Odin

stomski said:
:? :?

lets see some pics of urs mate? :wink:
Don't get touchy mate :D , Everybody's aloud there own opinion :wink: .

I don't like it but there are plenty of maxpooh owner's that do :roll: .

rob

S

stomski

only messing robert! :wink:

more pics on the way shortly as im off work and very bored, so the digi cams come out to play :?: :D

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
LOL, there was I getting worried about upsetting people the other day. Rob, I've got nothing on you mate, I'm not even close :lol: :lol:

It always gives me a laugh anyway

IMO the R looks ugly and will always look ugly. Nothing personal against the R, EVO,s and Scoobys are ugly too. No amount of spoilers and bodykits will change my opinon of that.

If I'd wanted a good looking car, I would have bought a TVR or Lotus etc

Feel free to try in the same way as I will also try to make my R handle better than an Elise. Another pointless unachievable task. 8)

S

stomski

no1 will ever beat rob, but i dont take it seriously :wink:

the post count always goes up when i add a pic of mine, ahh well, shes my pride and joy.

i have to admit to liking the look of some standard scoobies, bought jap performance and theres some nice 1's in the pull out.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Interestingly I thought the scoobies were the ugliest but for me its splitting hairs.

Having said that maybe I'm out of touch and ugly cars are the new beautiful. The whole BMW range being a case point.

O

Odin

campbellju said:
LOL, there was I getting worried about upsetting people the other day. Rob, I've got nothing on you mate, I'm not even close :lol: :lol:
It take's alot of practice to get this good mate :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: .

rob

MarkTurbo

I've got a nice spoiler on my R 8)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mark_GTiR

stomski said:
pug 205/06 spoiler on mine courtesy of disco dave, i think it looks a lot better, but just do what you want mate

here she is..

[/img]
I like your wheels mate. Thing is, this part of the forum is about styling, if you prefer a standard R then so be it, leave it like that. If you don't like R's that have been messed with what's the point in reading the posts about styling??

Mark