what spoilers can u put on the r

B

b4d gtir

my cousin wants to put a toyota corrola 3 door spoiler on the back of his r but isnt sure if it will fit, he wants to do this as hes changed his bonnet to a standard sunny one in order to make his a look lyk a poper wolf in sheeps clothing. :?:

J

justin666

Why not just leave the rear spoiler off if he wants a sleeper car...??

Sweeny

Just leave it alone mate, dont chav it up with different spoilers etc :evil: , take it off if anything but the bonnet removal takes a lot of bottle imo, thats what makes the car, i thought about it for the sleeper look but just couldn't do it :lol: .

M

maffgtir

b4d gtir said:
my cousin wants to put a toyota corrola 3 door spoiler on the back of his r but isnt sure if it will fit, he wants to do this as hes changed his bonnet to a standard sunny one in order to make his a look lyk a poper wolf in sheeps clothing. :?:
Why oh why!!

people like you should be put down at birth!!!

S

stomski

pug 205/06 spoiler on mine courtesy of disco dave, i think it looks a lot better, but just do what you want mate

here she is..

[/img]

O

Odin

stomski said:
pug 205/06 spoiler on mine courtesy of disco dave, i think it looks a lot better, but just do what you want mate

here she is..

[/img]
:shock: :shock: F*CK that's looks bl00dy HORRENDOUS :cry: .

rob

S

stomski

ahh thanks V, how did i know you'd be the 1st to make a nice comment :wink: :roll:

B

b4d gtir

i know many of oyu have strong views in changing the gtir but the thing is most people know what the car is around his area so doesnt really get to leave people for dust if you no what i mean .

stomski- your r looks :D :D :D :D :D and anyone making bad comments is just jeolous its different and quality better than evryone having normal spoilers and laguna splitters

S

stomski

cheers mate :oops: :D

as i said, just do what you want to do and being different is a good thing. keep us upto date with what you do fella :wink:

O

Odin

Look's like it's all down hill for the R if to many of these muppets get hold of them :cry: :cry: .

rob

O

Odin

ki_saj_ng said:
rob lighten up
NO :wink: .

If you like the way it looks your just the type of person that I'm on about :cry: ,The R needs pretecting from people like you...................

You should of stuck to your saxo/corsa/rst or what ever maxhorriffic barry motor you had before.

rob :D

S

stomski

rob - can we all see some pics of urs mate? ive done a search and cant seem to find any?

the thing is, mine is different, but its also over 300bhp, so its got the looks AND the power.

here fishy fishy...where are you..... :wink:

O

Odin

Mine's in the garage fella :wink: .

(A) I don't know how to post pic's.

(B) Apart from the colour it's just the same as all the rest :wink: And that's just the way I like it matey :p .

rob

S

stomski

fair enough mate, du want me to post some more pics of mine for ya? :lol: :lol: :lol: