what spoilers can u put on the r

S

stomski

cheers mate, although all this road gritting has taken its toll on them as they are fooked and all need refurbing. :(

O

Odin

stomski said:
cheers mate, although all this road gritting has taken its toll on them as they are fooked and all need refurbing. :(

All that grit has done you a favour matey :wink: , Now you can go buy yourself a decent set of wheels instead 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

C

Crazy

:lol: :lol: Listen to ShayneG with the real Max Power GTiR :lol: :lol:

This is the man with the bright gold GTiR :lol: :lol:

I agree with this geezer though, as I have recently found out that no-one will have a little race/spirited drive :wink: against me as they all know what GTiR's are capable of in City Centre Birmingham so I now have a Turuni bonnet and will hopefully be getting my intercooler sprayed black and meshed over to give it that Wolf in sheeps clothing look :twisted:

I personally not interested in what anyone thinks as its my beast that I payed for :wink:

A VPulsar I understand what your saying about keeping it all original but you are starting to sound like one of those old Cosworth driving concours pr!cks :lol: :lol:

Cannot wait until we have a National meet one day :roll: and we all finally get to meet the one and only VPulsar :lol: then we will see if he has as much to say eh :wink:

EACH TO THEIR OWN I SAY :!:

O

Odin

Crazy said:
A VPulsar I understand what your saying about keeping it all original but you are starting to sound like one of those old Cosworth driving concours pr!cks :lol: :lol:
I don't think so fella, As they'ed have a hart attack if they looked at my motor :lol: , But I don't really see the point of turning a good car into a maxed up chav wonabe, Just for the sake of being different :roll: , Different doesn't allway's mean better chump :wink: .

Crazy said:
Cannot wait until we have a National meet one day :roll: and we all finally get to meet the one and only VPulsar :lol: then we will see if he has as much to say eh
Anybody that know's me will tell you that i'd say the same thing to your face fella :wink: just ask Edd.

rob

MarkTurbo

JIMMYBACK B said:
that looks like a g a y saxo spoiler to me mark :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :roll: :wink:
:roll: You wanna get your eyes tested then :wink: :lol: Unless you think Nissan fitted a g a y saxo spoiler as standard

JIMMYBACK

MarkTurbo said:
JIMMYBACK B said:
that looks like a g a y saxo spoiler to me mark :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :roll: :wink:
:roll: You wanna get your eyes tested then :wink: :lol: Unless you think Nissan fitted a g a y saxo spoiler as standard
yep they sure did :D :roll: :wink:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

some old gtiroc fourm some one wants to do somein a bit diffrent and some people just diss it right away , stomski you ca look good mate .

i can see why so meny people on other forums take the piss out of the gtiroc :roll: :roll:

Dooie Pop Pop

vpulsar said:
I don't think so fella, As they'ed have a hart attack if they looked at my motor :lol: , But I don't really see the point of putting yellow paint anywhere near the underside of an R and turning a good car into a maxed up chav wonabe, Just for the sake of being different :roll: , Different doesn't allway's mean better chump :wink: .rob
chump! :shock: you say what you mean V thats what i like about you :wink: :lol: i wish you could have been at the last bluewater meet :lol:

i saw stomski' s R at pts and tbh the picture is poor and does the car no justice at all its a nice R 8) i like the spoiler but i wouldn' t have one on my car. i like the rally slag look :twisted:

stu