Raising the compression?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Lionel said:
We use Valvoline SYN power full synthetic 10w-40

Yeah, but then you also think it takes the pro's 2 days to do a gearbox/clutch swap! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mattytappy

i see odin has been getting stressed and bitching again:lol: .....me thinks its all that ironing and washing up he has to do at home all day making him feel like a lesser man.........or maybe he has a really, really, really.....small willy......maybe yo should spend some of that money that you lavish on your car and spend it on a penis enlargment......and then you might feel like a real man.....:lol: :lol: :lol: great minds eh....that must mean you all have little willys and do the house work like good little boys do then....

Last edited:
O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
Yeah, but then you also think it takes the pro's 2 days to do a gearbox/clutch swap! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: Quality :thumbsup: .

Nice one Rishi, You must be referring to Lionel classic PPC feature about tuning R's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Don't worry Lionel I thought it was OK mate ;-) .

Rob

mattytappy

mines only two inches long but ive got a nine inch tounge that makes up for it......... so mines at least 1 and a half inches bigger than yours.....but i bet being your age its not impatertant.....sorry important anymore.....

O

Odin

mattytappy said:
.but i bet being your age its not impotent.....sorry important anymore.....

Indeed not ;-) , After two wives and four daughters I think I've done my bit for mankind, Now where's that kettle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Oh I corrected your rubbish attempt to spell IMPOTENT in the quote :roll: :der: .

Rob

mattytappy

oh thank you so much odin its so good off you to correct my grammer, your such a good little housewife to this forum what would we do with out you....by the way that was sarcasm......in case you didnt get it odin.

Last edited:
O

Odin

mattytappy said:
oh thank you so much odin its so good off you to correct my grammer, your such a good little housewife to this forum what would we do with out you....by the way that was sarcasm......in case you didnt get it odin.

Well I hope it was matey, Because you couldn't even get that right :doh: :der: ....

It is supposed to read "good of you" I would of thought and not "good off you :roll: :lol: :lol: .

You can't even insult me with out f*cking up ;-) .

Rob

mattytappy

fella you dont cum from raund were iss do so you cant talk proper any ways can ya.......anyway my willys bigger than yours so neerrr

mattytappy

see ive heard stumo its hard to tell were your head begins and odins ar5e starts......your so far up it...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just though evryone else seems to get away with takin the pi55 i might as well have a slice of it myself.

mattytappy

classic...i like it alot keira....is that odin in the middle..stumo at the start and gunmetal at the end...ha ha ha

O

Odin

mattynomates said:
classic...i like it a lot keira....is that Odin in the middle..stumo at the start and gunmetal at the end...ha ha ha

Matty it must be hard being the new boy looking in on the established members having fun while on the outside , All the time trying to join but just being thought of as an irritating bug that needs squatting :doh: :lol: :lol: .

Now why don't you take you tweezers and go and find a dark corner to play with yourself :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

CanadianR

just put water in there anyways. if its like 89%+ of the members on this forum, the engines that aren't blown will be blown or broken soon enough. water just gets the delay out of the way. :lol:

anyways, would redline heavy shockproof in the gearbox and cases last a canadian winter in the cold? It's a thick oil to begin with.

mattytappy

oh LOOK the two gay lovers are ganging up on little ol me...now im really scared....the only thing odin that your well established in is being an A1 a55e hole:thumbsup: :fu2:

mattytappy

oh stumo.....youve climbed out of odins a55e for some fresh air i see......still wont be long now before you can slide right back in it...just were big old bits of sh1t belong...in A BIG OLD A55E:fight2:

Last edited: