pink pulsar

dazzagtir

Lol well im hoping he is just slow but I have sent him LOADS of emails asking him were it was or when it will be arriving but I still havnt had any reply from the guy! calls him self TONKS MOTORSPORT and he had a few more of these turbos for sale as well so any one here tries to get one beware. :D

O

Odin

I'm hope your not expecting it to produce 575bhp :roll: when it does turn up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

i had a yamaha yzf750 once and my mates were always winding me up as it had a small pink strip round the fuel tank, so they used to call me the gay biker:lol: even though i could kick there asses on track!
so when i eventually crashed it at brands hatch, i rebuilt the bike and sprayed it baby pink for a laugh, and it was renamed the 'pink thing'8)
i was gonna go the whole hog and get a set of pink leathers made up aswell:oops: but i thought that maybe going a bit too far.

was funny though as it was an immensely good handling bike and a match for many more powerfull bikes on the twisty stuff! and i thought i would have no trouble trading it in as a girl would buy it, but all i ended up doing was devaluing it:doh:

got peanuts for it in the finish:sad:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Odin said:
I'm hope your not expecting it to produce 575bhp :roll: when it does turn up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

I wouldn't expect it to spool too well either.. :lol: Its a GT28 small turbine with a huge compressor wheel!! I wouldn't even expect the turbo to last long judging how long every other eBay turbo has proven to last..

Rishi

dazzagtir

Well I deffinatly wasnt expecting the turbo to produce 575bhp. Ive not had the car very long and I mean 2 months max! and since ive had the car ive had plans on tuning it ect. but ever since ive had it all my damm wages has just gone in to just fixing the thing! from what I know of is its completly standard? I havnt taken it to a dyno yet and there are none any were near me from what I know. although there are a few pulsars around mine seems to be alot quicker than all of them. lol Could just be the drivers tho? my turbo staft has pretty much snapped and i needed a quick replacment to get her back on the road. new turbo = £350 from ebay . Recon my turbo £450 from local garage.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Craig @ Turbo Dynamics

3 day turnaround.. Its about as quick as you'll get and the quality is excellent...

Rishi