pink pulsar

dazzagtir

Hey guys, I know this might sound a little gay but does any one know if any R's have been sprayed PINK yet? :oops: I was planning on fixing my turbo problem then selling her, but my mate just sprayed his misses car pink and has loads of pink paint left. Just wondering if pink would de-value the car or make it more desirable to women? :doh: any one got any ideas id like to here then. cheers (p.s and I aint frickin gay) :lol: :thumbsup:

O

Odin

Bobby has a baby pink pulsar that he's breaking I believe :shock: :doh: , Why not it would be a little different I suppose :lol: ;-) .

I guess you must spend a lot of time at the BLUE OYSTER BAR then :shock: :shock: .

Rob

dazzagtir

lol F**k off, not me mate like I said i aint Fookin gay. cant stand the fookers to be be perfectly honest. couldnt imagine me driving it pink tho! think id have to just give it to the misses and let her sell it for me!

O

Odin

dazzagtir said:
lol F**k off, not me mate like I said i ain't Fookin gay. cant stand the fookers to be be perfectly honest. couldn't imagine me driving it pink tho! think id have to just give it to the misses and let her sell it for me!

They say the gayest ones protest the loudest matey :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

dazzagtir

lol, OH DO BEHAVE!! im off to go get my legs shaved and a 12" **** shoved up my ass! nah but seriously pink or not? or can you think of any other colours that look good on the pulsar? ie not expensive ones! :D

O

Odin

dazzagtir said:
but seriously pink or not? or can you think of any other colours that look good on the pulsar? ie not expensive ones! :D

It's your car fella you paint it what ever colour you like ;-) , But if you are thinking about just tarting it up to sell then pink will do you no favours when it comes to sell it, Girls wouldn't really be interested in a pulsar because its far to costly to run/breaks down a lot and is ugly as sin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

My advice is if you are selling then re paint it the same colour it is at the moment, It will be cheaper and easier :thumbsup: .

Rob

PS or give it to blobby he knows what to do with 5hitters lol.

dazzagtir

Great cheers for the advice mate, I was think that as well about the high insurance etc, maybe you are right I might just have to spray it Black again and sell it to a chav! lol cheers Jock

dazzagtir

lol I just saw it says hes from JockLand im sure thats In scotland! :D im from the south devon so technically that makes me a carrot cruncher! or sheep shagger as the northen monkeys say!

O

Odin

Geoff pine said:
Jock:lol: :lol: :lol:Rob's more English than fish and chips

I was going to try and explain the difference :doh: , But i couldn't be bothered to waste my breath on the BLUE OYSTER BOY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

dazzagtir said:

Yes he crashed his car in to the halfords I've got no taste at all section :shock: :doh: , And it came out looking like that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

It was that or he took it to Stevie wonder to get the work done :der: :yuck: :yuck: .

I can just see you in that painted pink a cruising down the the BLUE OYSTER BAR matey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob

dazzagtir

I would like to paint the fooker cammo but would be to costly. I would keep it then if it were that colour because it would go well with my job!! Oh yer I own an Army surplus Buisness in Taunton Somerset by the way if any one needs some cammo gear! www.charlie-g-armyandnavy.co.uk god save the queen.

O

Odin

It's not a direct fit no matey, Because its not for a pulsar, But you could make it fit with a little work I suppose ;-) .

But this has to be the best quote of the year :shock: .

FOR AUCTION I HAVE A BRAND NEW GT28 TURBOCHARGER

CAPABLE OF 575 BHP

What a load of old bollox :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

dazzagtir

lol oh well ive bought it now, well i bought it 22 may and it still hasnt turned up lol. I did ask the guy if it would fit straight on and he said yes but hes just a c*nt that doesnt answer my messages. cheers mate for telling me tho.