Japanese Tuning Show Club Stand,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

saddler

Registration is now closed !!
Thank you to the paid up members for there support..!!
Your tickets will be with you shortly !!:thumbsup:
Let's have a great JTS

saddler

:thumbsup:Definately mate cheers count me in:thumbsup:
Your Welcome to come 8). But you will not be able to park your car on the club stand :cry:. As the booking form has already been sent off and paid... But you can park up and join us on the stand,,,:thumbsup:

Convoy would be great could all meet at j10 m6?
Im leaving a little early as i need to set up...
But if you want to drive down and meet a j10 thats all good..:rockon:

darkyGTI-R

I'm just about to send a payment to the email address you sent me can you advice me of the site I need to go on?

saddler

I'm just about to send a payment to the email address you sent me can you advice me of the site I need to go on?
PLEASE DONT SEND PAYMENT AS THE BOOKING HAS NOW ENDED !!! :doh:
IF YOU NEED TO PAY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ON THE GATE !!!

RU55 GTR

I've got bad news! I unfortunately can't join you all as I've been in hospital following an injury going sceptic and giving me a rather severe infection. If I manage to get out tonight, I won't be able to drive nor be well enough to be out and about.

Sorry everybody, I didn't want to let you down! I've really been looking forward to meeting you all.

Have a good day & show the GTi-R for how great it is!

Cheers!

saddler

I've got bad news! I unfortunately can't join you all as I've been in hospital following an injury going sceptic and giving me a rather severe infection. If I manage to get out tonight, I won't be able to drive nor be well enough to be out and about.

Sorry everybody, I didn't want to let you down! I've really been looking forward to meeting you all.

Have a good day & show the GTi-R for how great it is!

Cheers!
Sorry to hear about that russ.. Its more important to get yourself better As there is always a next time...

saddler

Just to let member know that im still waiting on tickets...:roll:
I will call jts in the morning to see where they are !!

Buckym120

saddler know i too late but if any more drop out and you need to fill some spaces let me know, as i will be driving up for the day any way to go on track.

saddler

CAN THERE PEOPLE PLEASE SEND ME THERE FULL HOME ADDRESS & REG PLATE PLEASE AS MY PM INBOX HAS BEEN EMPTY'D :doh:

Last edited:

saddler

Important info on page 1 >>

darky gtir
I have a stand pass only for you only..!! i dont have a paid pass for you to get into the show ? Abbie must be sending this to your address.. ? so pm me you address and i will post it to you..?

Status
Not open for further replies.