Japanese Tuning Show Club Stand,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

boost

will be nice to meet a few faces.. but ive got to get my forge engie built, all in and set up first... and also mot,insured.. ha ha dont yo jut love it.. well gives us guys something to do outside with out the mrs whining.... lol

PulsarTom

Im up for going to this, my car seems to be going good, famous last words, so put my name down please. Riske im from dover area so would convoy up with you.

R

riske

I was in Dover yesterday actually for work. Surprised you still have alloys on your car lol. Yeah cool, got few things in the pipeline so i will let you know.

PulsarTom

Lol i dont actually live in dover, i live near there, just people never heard of my town so just say dover!! What job you got?

R

riske

yeah i know Deal is further up the cost isnt it. I didnt mean that Deal would be pikey but Dover definately is. I sell recruitment advertising for jobsite.co.uk and look after the south east. Actually based in Tunbridge wells. I'm sure not all the people in Dover are all pikeys but they all seemed to be at this recruitment fair yesterday! lol.
I'll let you know about the convoy dude.

npulsar

put my name down been going since it started about time there was
a pulsar stand. plus its five minutes away bonus being in northampton...

saddler

Ok to them who are attending this show.. i now have £40.00 worth of Hilt Hamber cleaning gear to give away http://www.bilthamber.com/
including Auto balm wax/ Auto Clay Bar /and Auto wash and clothes and wax applicator,,
I was hoping to get all members a little sample..but i got sent full size products ,,So on the day or before the show >?( your call)payed up members to this meet only ,,
will have there names put into a hat and whoever gets pulled out gets the goodies...
And before Admin tell me off... this stuff was a gift to me,,,8)

Last edited:

pulsar craig

Ok to them who are attending this show.. i now have £40.00 worth of Hilt Hamber cleaning gear to give away http://www.bilthamber.com/
including Auto balm wax/ Auto Clay Bar /and Auto wash and clothes and wax applicator,,
I was hoping to get all members a little sample..but i got sent full size products ,,So on the day or before the show >?( your call)payed up members to this meet only ,,
will have there names put into a hat and whoever gets pulled out gets the goodies...
And before Admin tell me off... this stuff was a gift to me,,,8)

nice little prezzy for someone

antgtir

As npulsar, ive been to this the last couple of years, its a good chance to the R around Silverstone. Never really met anyone else there as there was never a stand sorted for it.

Its a good show also. Are they running the GT Battle on this event day again?

Will have to be a late call for me if im going.

Ant.

P.s. well done saddler for organising the stand :thumbsup:

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
just lost my job last week :evil: but still trying 2 get across the pond 4 this it was the best show i was at last year :-D

saddler

Im going to be asking for payment In April to get all the tickets sorted out,,,So anybody still thinking about coming get your name down before then..
Im hoping for a good show and a even better turn out..... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.