Japanese Tuning Show Club Stand,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

saddler

Im organising a GTIROC Clubstand for the Japanese Tuning Show

@ Silverstone circuit on May 31st 2009
http://www.japanesetuningshow.co.uk/
I need 10 Members Before this can go ahead.
Prices are...
Show Car Driver @ £10 per person
Passengers @ £15 per person

Place you interest below..)
Saddler\
riske Paid Up 1 Ticket
pulsar Craig Paid 1 Show car Ticket 1 Passenger
davee880 1 Show car Ticket 1 Passenger Ticket
RU55 GTR Paid 1 ticket
dannogti-r Paid 1 Ticket
scottgtirxxx Paid 1 Ticket
Johneh Paid 1 Ticket
npulsar Paid 1 Ticket
pulsarTom
jasonR Paid 1 Ticket
darky gtir ?

Closed !!

Money is required before the 30th April. If your money has not been received by this date, the club will not be ordering any tickets on your behalf. Please make Paypal payment to accounts@gtiroc.com and drop me a pm with conformation that you have paid and the amount of tickets needed.

TICKETS & STAND PASSES HAVE ARRIVED AND HAVE BE POSTED OUT TODAY FIRST CLASS !!
GATES OPEN @ 07.00
ALL CARS NEED TO BE ON THE STAND BEFORE 09:30 AS NO VEHICLE WILL GAIN ENTRY TO THE STAND AFTER THIS TIME !!!

Last edited:
R

riske

I'll be up for this, only a 2 hour drive.... not for definite but i would like to come.

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
i was there last year it was very good :thumbsup:so if i go this year [ 90% sure ] ill put my yoke on the stand :-D:-D

Put me down please. Also am i still a full member? I thought i had automatic subscription but my name is not in bold. If i am not can admin let me know i will pay for another year.:)

R

riske

Anyone whos going up from our neck of the woods, I will arrange a convoy nearer the time. I'll work out some routes to take that wont be boring...

saddler

Well that 10 members already... :thumbsup: I have updated this first post with the intrested members names added.. Anybody need to pull out please pm and i will update again..
Lets get some more names down and make it a great day for the Club...

saddler

Just a little update..8)
I have talking a well known car care company that i use.. who have said that there going me "FREE" full size samples for the members who have signed up to attend this show ..:whoo::trumpet::first:

R

riske

SWEET! So are they also gonna polish up our cars to show us how good their products work?

Status
Not open for further replies.