Help needed broken spark-plug TIP, Now with engine pics

A

AJ4

wherabouts are you ? you could just copy it out by hand its only 800 points ;) :D Or take some photos of the controller with the map showing ?

pesh90

AJ4 said:
wherabouts are you ? you could just copy it out by hand its only 800 points ;) :D Or take some photos of the controller with the map showing ?
There's always one :roll: :lol: ..Could'nt afford the controller :oops:..Looks like you'll have to come round i'll supply the pen and paper :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
RishiGTiR said:
As i told you on the phone Pesh...

A really bad map that you recently had, has caused a serious amount of DET... :evil:

Not to mention the unproffessional build in the first place... The engine is a complete mess... Look at the filth in that engine... It should have been cleaned out properly... Look at the state of it after only just over 1000miles...

For those on the board who knows who this mapper was i suggest you stay away... Far away!...

Rishi

Ok apparently i was being too nice...

Useless tw@t springs to mind though...

Rishi

Mr GTiR

deslynam said:
the cross-hatching that's visible on the cylinder walls IS supposed to be there
sorry for hi jacking the thread but if the cross hatching is not done right could this lead the engine to use more oil than normal and not smoke blue oil out of the exhaust?

GTIR-LOZ

bummer hate to hear of these bodgers was it a well known tuners? there are a few engines on ebay at the moment around the 1000 mark

D

deslynam

Mr GTiR said:
deslynam said:
the cross-hatching that's visible on the cylinder walls IS supposed to be there
sorry for hi jacking the thread but if the cross hatching is not done right could this lead the engine to use more oil than normal and not smoke blue oil out of the exhaust?
PM'd. ;)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
GTIR-LOZ said:
bummer hate to hear of these bodgers was it a well known tuners? there are a few engines on ebay at the moment around the 1000 mark

That won't quote be an appropriate replacement for a new TOMEI 2.2L Stroker Engine... :lol:

Its all now being taken care off... Its coming home to Scotland to be rebuilt... 8)

Rishi

pesh90

RishiGTiR said:
GTIR-LOZ said:

That won't quote be an appropriate replacement for a new TOMEI 2.2L Stroker Engine... :lol:

Its all now being taken care off... Its coming home to Scotland to be rebuilt... 8)

:wink:

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop

tbh Pesh that plug is pitted to fuck :evil: the pics i took dont do it justice :evil: its so blatently melted its untrue :evil:

pesh90

Dooie Pop Pop said:
tbh Pesh that plug is pitted to oh no :evil: the pics i took dont do it justice :evil: its so blatently melted its untrue :evil:
I surpose you've have'nt had a look on page two then :roll: , and you thought the plug was bad you ain't seen yet :cry:

zia

did you manage to download the map? what connector/cable do you need to link with power fc? what type plug's were you using?

zia