Gizzmo Thermal intake gasket anyone?

mr_nismo

OFFER!!!!!

We have got x1 5mm PTFE Gasket which has a VERY slight imperfection. To be honest if I hadn't pointed it out you would have probably not even noticed but every gasket we supply is usually perfect!

Literally has some small lines around one of the fixing holes - so wont affect performance, is merely aesthetic.

Usually 5mm gaskets are £36. I am willing to let this one go for £30 OVNO for this slight imperfection. First person to drop me a PM regarding this - its yours! :-D

Radleigh

Not got no spare cash at the mo as I not been paid yet. But once I do, I'll have one.

Engine comes out for a rebuild, so makes sense! :D

mr_nismo

Radders - let me know when you get paid and we will get one to you no problem mate - if this one isn't gone by then then you can have it but I have had a couple of PMs - just waiting for confirmation then it will be sold... thanks

mr_nismo

No problems mate - glad to see another happy customer!!

BTW FOLKS - 5mm Sale Gasket is now provisionally sold....

Cheers

mr_nismo

No problem! Glad you are happy with it...

5mm SALE Gasket is now sold to Northen_R - thanks.

Anyone else wants one let me know.

mr_nismo

Still getting a few questions to ask if these are available...

to all these gaskets are still available in any thickness upto 5mm.

Cheers - free bump

P

pulsarboby

got mine the other day thanks matey:thumbsup:
quality gasket and thankyou for the quick delivery, was much appreciated.

oh and a free bumpety bump for you:lol:

J

jpward

No offence but you should start up your own thread in the for sale section buddy!

mr_nismo

Would like to but to be honest mate like I said before I am a member of about 1001 forums and it costs me a fortune, as I dont currently own an 'R' I dont really want to be paying on this one as well....

its just a sideline to help people out. My mate is on here with his 'R' and I used to be - its just helping out like-minded folk when you can offer a service at half the retail.

mr_nismo

Sorry for late replies folks...

smoked - 3mm is as big as you can go as far as I am aware on OEM studs but some people seem to have got away with a 5mm - £25 posted mate. (paypal personal preferred.)

tenfoloten - all info on this thread to be honest mate - reduces heat transfer from engine to inlet, this masking inlet air temps cooler resulting in better combustion and thus more power, or at least no loss in power as a result of excessive temps.