front ext exhaust

red reading

go to court over it,if the car passes a mot then they can't do this as the car is a jap import they would have great trouble proving this offence and you would find the cps would drop it.just another jumped up copper trying to bend the law to suit himself,alot of new cars can be done for this as they have a decibel rating for emmissions ,try finding it on a jap pulsar

R

riske

yeah ur right but at the end of the day i stood there and argued it with him and he was having none of it even tho i was arguing a strong case he just gave me the producer. I have just had a MOT about 3 months ago and nothing has changed. This copper said "all aftermarket exhausts that are louder than standard are illegal!!!" so i said of if thats true then all these companies like Mongoose, pipex, ripspeed, mangnex etc are all braking the law so should therefore be closed down? He just stuttered for a bit and just slapped the producer in my face. He also said some bull5hit about us potentially being given an ASBO for the loudness being antisocial...

O

Odin

Your wrong mate. Not having a silencer or an aftermarket exhaust are not fine able offences according to the copper that pulled me the other day.
What a load of bollox Riske :doh::roll:, You can get fined and points for all the above offences. You where just lucky that your local police force are operating the 14 day system that gives berks like you the chance to fix your sheds before being dragged through the court system, Thus saving all of us law abiding members of society money by not having to pay the cost of prosecuting your sorry ar5e :der::evil:.

Personally I'd nick every silly little c*nt with a dodgy set of lights or stupid number plate fitted, But that's just me ;-).

Rob

R

riske

He also said it doesnt matter about the car passing an MOT as this only makes the car road legal for safety purposes. it doesnt pick up on illegal exhaust systems. PC plod needs to have better things to do like catch rapists etc. Im here with my perfectly road worthy car and you wanna take me to court while pedo's dont even get put in prison cause theres no room... Legal system makes no sense

R

riske

Ok Rob someone has obviously just woken up and realised all the chocolate and golden syrup has run out so you cant have your breakfast how u like it. So read the full post before u start saying sumone is talkin bolllox because if you read it again it says... according to the copper!!!! Anyway thats what i thought. I thought £30 on the spot for the sidelights but he said naa. Anyway i think you would fit right in being a copper... ur a sadact and u couldnt run 100metres without stopping for a breather. over and out PC ODIN 10-4 roger roger

Gav_Kara

im a mot tester my self and have been for 8 years i checked the do,s and donts ect before fitting... i agree any silencer louder than standard is a fail... so i have a silencer bung.. no cat needed as pre 92 so just a idle check on emissions.. exhaust is exiting on o/s not n/s firing gases at the public pathment.. and to be honest a front exit aint no louder than a full mongoose if anything its more quite.. so all the people going on about noise ect does this mean u run big bhp and standard gtir systems???

O

Odin

I'm here with my perfectly road worthy car and you wanna take me to court while pedo's don't even get put in prison cause there's no room... Legal system makes no sense
Actually we have a dedicated force just for people like you sunshine, And that's the traffic police so no rapist or pedo's are going unprosecuted my old mucker.

So your telling me that you where given a 14 day ticket to fix your shed and then in the same breath that your car is road legal :doh::der:, Obvioulsly it isn't and you have 14 days to correct the faults or find yourself in court and getting fined and points put on your licence 8):thumbsup:.

So stop trying to dish out misleading advice.

Oh and why you're at it go back to school and take some spelling and Grammar lessons please.

Rob

O

Odin

does this mean u run big bhp and standard gtir systems???
Well I managed to get 519 bhp out of a standard ish design system that was very quiet indeed, Even though it was 3" right through.

So I fail to see just why some of you idiots need to fit a silly front exit exhaust for your woefully under powered sheds :doh::der:.

People like Kieron with his drag only car have no need for a proper full system but it's just daft on a road car, And is going to attract the interest of every traffic officers that See's you drive by.

Rob

R

riske

Rob you bore me. I actually cannot be F'ed to use proper grammar and spelling(since when do you use a capital letter halfway through a sentence on the word grammar?) anyway well done as you keep going on about your 500+bhp car and how you wasted all your time and effort etc etc. There must be part of you that enjoyed it and thats why you keep going on about it.

I have changed my errors and i admit i had a few things wrong but we are talking about the exhausts here. It seems to my that the police don't really have a clue about it and its a gray area.

Who and where was your 3" system made?? If it is quieter than my current system and offers better flow then i'm interested. I love the sound of my car when its opened up but i dont like that its still pretty loud on idle. I'm looking at changing this.

Your right it does attract the five-o but didnt yours? Every car like this is going to, even skylines etc. So what point does that make?
Have you not said before, each to there own? If they want a front side exit then its their problem if they want a old shit datsun it's your problem.

R

riske

Is that your whole system Kieron?? Looks like that comes out just behind the driver? 4"!!!!!! Jesus. How do you know how loud it is if your car isnt running atm? (correct me if im wrong cos not actually sure if its running or not)

O

Odin

Who and where was your 3" system made?? If it is quieter than my current system and offers better flow then I'm interested. I love the sound of my car when its opened up but i don't like that its still pretty loud on idle. I'm looking at changing this.

Your right it does attract the five-o but didn't yours?.

No I've never even been pulled in my old Pulsar by the police, The system I had fitted was made for my by AAS in Newcastle and though still throaty at high RPM was practically silent at idle so I could come in and out of my estate with out upsetting the neighbors, Plus would of passed all the UK track limits so I would of had no problem doing track days, Mind you I suppose it lost me a fair few McD's points ;-).

Rob

MarkTurbo

So I fail to see just why some of you idiots need to fit a silly front exit exhaust for your woefully under powered sheds :doh::der:.
Have to agree with that ;-) Just cant see the point on a car with say 300 odd bhp, and like kieron said especially if it comes off the standard turbo elbow anyway :der: