front ext exhaust

lee lee

dono but i fancy one, let me know mate, a company in sheffiled does custom ones are are great workmanship

MORF114

if your welding exhaust pipes up tell your mate to fill the pipes up with argon tape the ends up so the gas doesnt escape makes the weld on the inside so much better for flow.

kirko

i have one that i made for mine they are way too loud and im swapping mine back to a full 3 inch system

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
MORF114 said:
if your welding exhaust pipes up tell your mate to fill the pipes up with argon tape the ends up so the gas doesnt escape makes the weld on the inside so much better for flow.
only if your shit at welding, if you know what your doing with a tig there's no need to purge the inside of the pipe

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Gav_Kara said:
my mates spot on with a welder thats what he does for a living
We won't have any problems then.

If your interested though, all the drivers I've known to have side exit exhausts and use there cars on the road soon get sick of the noise and change it back pretty quick.

Gav_Kara

ok cheers mate!!! my r is well load at min.. my mate fitted front exit to his and it didnt seem any louder

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
it probably isn't loader but the front exit is in front of you as your driving along, there fore much closer than one that exits at the rear of your car (behind you).

but each to there own, just didn't want you to waste your time and money

R

riske

If you did this i would definatly want to know how it turnt out cos seriously thinking about doing this to mine. Makes the gases get out so much quicker! therefore makes the r quicker. Let me know how you get on mate and if its any quicker.

Be warned; front exit pipes on a Pulsar are fooking loud :lol:

I drove my mate Sam's (Smo on here) down from Norwich and we got some looks on the motorways :D

Your neighbours will hate you.